Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $33.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
GoPro HERO8 Black Bundle - Includes HERO8 Black Camera, Shorty, Head Strap, 32GB SD Card, and 2 Rechargeable Batteries
Enhance your purchase
|Model Name||HERO8 Black|
|Video Capture Resolution||4K|
|Connectivity Technology||Usb c|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Streamlined Design: The reimagined shape is more pocketable, and folding fingers at the base let you swap mounts quickly. A new side door makes changing batteries even faster, and the lens is now 2x more impact resistant
- HERO8 Black Mods: Vloggers, pro filmmakers and aspiring creators can do more than ever imagined—with quick-loading accessories like flashes, microphones, LCD screens and more. Just add the optional Media Mod to up your capture game.
- HyperSmooth 2.0: Smooth just got smoother. Now HERO8 Black has three levels of stabilization—On, High and Boost—so you can pick the best option for whatever you do. Get the widest views possible, or boost it up to the smoothest video ever offered in a HERO camera. Plus, HyperSmooth works with all resolutions and frame rates, and features in-app horizon leveling.
- TimeWarp 2.0: Capture super stabilized time lapse videos while you move through an activity. And now, TimeWarp automatically adjusts speed based on motion, scene detection and lighting. You can even slow down the effect to real time—savoring interesting moments—and then tap to speed it back up.
- LiveBurst: Record the moments 1.5 seconds before and after your shot, so you can choose the best single frame for the perfect photo—or an awesome shareable video.
- What's in the Bundle: GoPro HERO8 camera, Shorty, head strap, 32GB SD card, and 2 rechargeable batteries.
- Video Capture Resolution: 4K UHD 2160P
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Beyond Next Level.
GoPro HERO8 Black Bundle
Save big on everything you need to capture awesome GoPro footage with this bundle. You’ll get HERO8 Black—the most versatile, unshakable HERO camera ever. Its new streamlined design makes it ultra pocketable. Swapping mounts takes just seconds, thanks to built-in folding fingers. Also included are two great mounts for capturing unique photos and videos. Shorty, a pocket-sized extension pole and tripod, is the perfect travel companion. Head Strap can be strapped to a helmet or worn on your head for amazing POV shots when you’re getting after it. And with a 32GB SD card and spare battery, you’ll be fully dialed right outta the box.
¹Compared to HERO7 Black.
The reimagined shape is more pocketable, and folding fingers at the base let you swap mounts quickly. A new side door makes changing batteries even faster, and the lens is now 2x more impact resistant.¹
Smooth just got smoother. Now HERO8 Black has three levels of stabilization—On, High, and Boost— so you can pick the best option for whatever you do. Get the widest views possible, or boost it up to the smoothest video ever offered in a HERO camera. Plus, HyperSmooth works with all resolutions and frame rates, and features in-app horizon leveling.
Capture super stabilized time lapse videos while you move through an activity. And now, TimeWarp automatically adjusts speed based on motion, scene detection, and lighting. You can even slow down the effect to real time—savoring interesting moments—and then tap to speed it back up.
Record the moments 1.5 seconds before and after your shot, so you can choose the best single frame for the perfect photo—or an awesome shareable video.
Shorty (Mini Extension Pole + Tripod)
Shorty is a pocket-sized extension pole with a built-in tripod—perfect for capturing travel and on-the-go activities. Extend Shorty up to 8.9in (22.7cm) for group shots, selfies and other hard-to-reach angles.
The Head Strap can be strapped to a helmet or worn on your head for immersive POV shots. Fully adjustable to fit all sizes.
The 32GB SD card delivers fast write speed, perfect for capturing Full HD and 4K video.
Spare Rechargeable Battery
With a spare rechargeable battery, you'll always be powered up to nail the shot.
|Learn More||Learn More||Learn More||Learn More|
|Photo||20MP + SuperPhoto with Improved HDR and RAW Photo Capture in All Modes||12MP + SuperPhoto With Improved HDR and RAW Photo Capture in All Modes||12MP + SuperPhoto With HDR||16.6MP 360 Photo / 5.5MP HERO Mode Photo|
|Video||5K30 / 4K60||4K60||4K60||360: 5.6K30 or HERO: 1440p60/1080p60|
|Video Stabilization||HyperSmooth 3.0 (All Modes) + On Camera + With the GoPro App Horizon Leveling||HyperSmooth 2.0 (All Modes) + In-App Horizon Leveling||HyperSmooth||Max HyperSmooth + In-Camera Horizon Leveling|
|Slo-Mo||8x (HyperSmooth 3.0)||8x (HyperSmooth 2.0)||8x (Advanced EIS)||2x (Max HyperSmooth)|
|TimeWarp + Time Lapse Video||TimeWarp 3.0, Time Lapse, and Night Lapse Modes||TimeWarp 2.0, Time Lapse, and Night Lapse Modes||TimeWarp and Time Lapse Modes||Max TimeWarp (Spherical + Traditional) and Time Lapse Modes|
|Live Streaming + Webcam||Live Streaming at 1080p and Webcam Mode||Live Streaming at 1080p and Webcam Mode||Live Streaming at 720p||Live Streaming at 1080p|
|Screens||Status + Live Preview Front Screen and Rear Touch Screen||Status Only Front Screen and Reach Touch Screen||Status Only Front Screen and Reach Touch Screen||Touch Screen can be Front or Rear Facing|
|Digital Lenses/FOV||SuperView, Wide, Linear, Linear + Horizon Leveling, Narrow||SuperView, Wide, Linear, Narrow||SuperView, Wide, Linear||Max SuperView, Wide, Linear, Narrow|
|Additional Features||Hindsight, Scheduled Capture, Duration Capture, and LiveBurst||LiveBurst||PowerPano|
|Auto Upload to the Cloud||With A Subscription to GoPro||With A Subscription to GoPro||With A Subscription to GoPro||With A Subscription to GoPro|
Save big on everything you need to capture awesome GoPro footage with this bundle. You’ll get HERO8 Black—the most versatile, unshakable GoPro ever—plus Shorty, Head Strap, a 32GB SD card and spare battery. Fully dialed right out the box.
• HERO8 Black Camera
• Shorty (Mini Extension Pole Tripod)
• Head Strap
• 32GB SD Card
• 2 Rechargeable Batteries
• Curved Adhesive Mount
• Mounting Buckle + Thumb Screw
• USB-C Cable.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I also checked to ensure the stabilization was turned off prior to recording because it's important to be able to see exactly how the car is responding when being driven hard. However, during hard cornering, the camera "turns" left and right when the g-forces build up. I use the GoPro brand rollbar mount, which does not rotate so that is not the issue. I checked just now to make sure I had indeed had the stabilization off, and it is off. If this is a setting that requires the app to turn off, that's very annoying. Which brings me to my next point.
The on-camera settings suck. I have three options to choose from for video, can change the lens type to three different options (linear, wide, and superview), pick slow-motion, and turn on/off the stabilization. If there are other options, they are only available from the app. First of all, don't make me use your app just to use my camera. I had to connect it to the app to even fully enable the camera on first use, and it failed to connect (but allowed me to access the camera at least). My GoPro 4 had all functions available on-camera, and that is how they all should be, it's idiotic to REQUIRE a companion app to use a camera.
Finally, I will say the camera shot some great video. Inside the car is fairly dark, especially compared to the track I was at in the middle of the desert during the day, but it managed to keep the exterior from being over-exposed and find a good balance. I would prefer to be able to adjust the various camera settings on-camera, but out of the box it did great for filming.
Update: have to select the pencil (edit) icon next to one of the presets or add one to get the protune settings, that was my fault for being too hasty and already frustrated with the camera. I still cannot get the app to connect to the camera wifi, I got it once but tried to update the firmware and it lost it and I haven't been able to get it back. ended up updating manually.
EDIT: updated my review from 3 stars to 2. just tried it in a low-light setting, which is originally why I purchased a new camera at all. the noise in low-light is off the charts, I haven't tried using any corrective software yet but my initial impression is that it's worse than the GoPro 4. I'm pretty sure I have the ISO capped at 1k, which is also lower than I had my GP4 so it should be less noisy. I'd check exactly what it is, but the battery died at the end of my 15-20 minute test drive. I'd give this camera 1 star, but it does shoot nice day-time video at least.
All in all, very satisfied with what I received! I wish it came with a wrist loop though. If you buy any accessories and are using this for like underwater activités, anything active, highly recommend something in case you lose your grip.
Top reviews from other countries
also there 50 % off acceorries when you subscribe doesnt apply to anny thing you need like 6 batteries