3 Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
GoPro HERO8 Black - Waterproof Action Camera with Touch Screen 4K Ultra HD Video 12MP Photos 1080p Live Streaming Stabilization (International Model)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Model Name||HERO8 Black|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HyperSmooth 2.0: HERO8 Black has three levels of stabilization – On, High and Boost
- Streamlined Design: The re-imagined shape is more pocketable, and folding fingers at the base let you swap mounts quickly.
- Expandable Mods: Vloggers, pro filmmakers and aspiring creators can do more than ever imagined with our HERO8 Black mods (sold separately).
- Live Streaming in 1080p: Share while you’re there.
- TimeWarp 2.0: Capture super-stabilized time lapse videos while moving through an activity.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This is HERO8 Black—the most versatile, unshakable HERO camera ever.
Top reviews from other countries
Using much lower resolutions will increase the usage time by about 20 minutes, but unless you have a heap of charged batteries and are willing to stop and change the battery all the time, the camera is just a waste of space for video.
In camera mode for taking pictures you may get up to 2 hours use providing all the options mentioned above are turned off.
The picture quality is not great either.
The only thing its got going for it is the fact it is small and fits in your pocket, but so do many compact cameras that take better pictures and last longer for your outing.
Waste of money for me.
Die gelieferte Ersatzkamera hat eine noch größere Ausprägung dieses Fehlers.
Bei Nachtfoto und und Videos in dunkleren Bereichen sind diese roten und blauen Punkte deutlich zu sehen.
Ich habe Vergleichsaufnahmen mit der GoPro Hero7 gemacht, hier ist kein Fehler vorhanden.
I'm not sure how a company like GoPro has the audacity to release a new product that isn't supported on computers, it's utterly ridiculous. This is the only reason that my overall rating is a 3. They should display publicly that they DO NOT support desktops or laptops right now because of their own incompetence and failure to update their software.
Other than that, the camera is great, the stabilisation amazing, and the quality and framerate fantastic. I would highly recommend this to those that plan to use it purely on their phone. At least for now.
I'm running an Intel I7-8700k with an RTX 2070 in my rig, the 8700k is a Coffee Lake, which released one year after the Kaby Lake, on GoPro's support website it states that my machine IS compatible, and yet it is NOT. GoPro is great at producing cameras, but their support is garbage, and everything else is terrible.
Mi recomendación ante esta falla... Si vas a comprar esta camara, incluye de una vez en tu pedido el kit de protectores de lente.
NOTA ADICIÓNAL: Para poder descargar y editar sin pproblema videos grabados en 4K/60 o mas.. debes tener instalado en tu pc el Windows 10 y debes descargar la extencion HEVC en la pagina official de Microsoft por un valor de $0.99
Those of you with thunderbolt ports can apparently use a 3rd party thunderbolt cable and it will connect, unfortunately those of us with only USB or USB-C ports will need to use a 3rd party card reader to transfer the videos to PC, which means having to remove fiddly little micro SD cards every time.
Either way it appears if you have a higher end / newer PC you may not be able to get the Hero 8 to connect without buying extra equipment.
In all honesty I expected much more from GoPro, a company charging 700% more than the likes of crosstour etc... Sure the video and sound quality may be better and it may have more features, but all that is useless if you can't even access the video files to edit or upload them using your PC, a problem I never had with any of the much cheaper action cameras I have used in the past. At this moment in time I recommend avoiding the Hero 8 unless you're 100% sure you can connect it to your PC or don't mind throwing more money at the items needed to get it to work and the extra faffing about required.