Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "GoPro The Handler (Floating Hand Grip) (GoPro Offi..." and save 43% off the $29.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
GoPro The Handler (Floating Hand Grip) (GoPro Official Mount)
|Price:||To see our price, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later. Why?|
|FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Increases Stability: Helps you capture steadier footage compared to holding the camera by hand.
- Floats Any GoPro Camera: The Handler keeps your GoPro afloat so you can shoot in and around the water, worry free. BacPac Compatible: Floats your GoPro camera with an LCD Touch BacPac or Battery BacPac attached.
- Comfortable, Secure Grip: Soft, non-slip material makes The Handler comfortable to hold and provides a more secure grip. Easy Aiming: The Handler makes it easy to aim your camera and capture a variety of angles.
- Perfect for Watersports: Capture immersive POV Footage while surfing, kayaking, wakeboarding, boating and more. Waterproof to 33’ (10m)
- Includes: The Tool: Comes with The Tool, a GoPro thumb screw wrench that doubles as a bottle opener. Wrist Strap: The adjustable wrist strap provides greater security of your camera.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
GoPro The Handler (Floating Hand Grip)
Get a solid grip on your GoPro and keep it afloat with The Handler. Whether capturing selfies, POV or follow-cam footage, this buoyant hand grip delivers increased stability and control—making it easy to aim the camera and frame your shots with confidence. Perfect for surfing, kayaking, wakeboarding and more, it floats any GoPro camera plus BacPac accessory so you can shoot in and around the water without a worry. Includes an adjustable wrist strap and The Tool—a GoPro thumb screw wrench that doubles as a bottle opener. Waterproof to 33 feet (10 meter).
- All GoPro cameras.
- The Handler
- Mounting Hardware
- Wrist Strap
- The Tool
Keeps your GoPro afloat so you can shoot in and around the water worry-free. Enables more stable footage than holding the camera by hand. Makes it easy to aim your camera and capture a variety of angles.
Comfortable, non-slip construction for a secure grip. Includes The Tool, a GoPro thumb screw wrench that doubles as a bottle opener. Waterproof to 33 feet (10 meter).
Perfect for surfing, kayaking, wakeboarding and other water sports. Floats any GoPro camera plus LCD Touch BacPac or Battery BacPac. Includes an adjustable wrist strap for greater security of your camera.
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
|Video (Up To)||4K30||2.7K30||1440p30|
|Photo/Burst (Up To)||12MP/30fps||12MP/30fps||8MP/10fps|
|Waterproof||Up to 131' (40m)||Up to 131' (40m)||Up to 33' (10m)|
|Auto Low Light||✓||✓||✓|
|WiFi + Bluetooth||✓||✓||✓|
|Built-In Touch Display||✓|
|Protune (Photo + Video)||✓||✓||Video Only|
|Effective Still Resolution||0 MP|
|Item Dimensions||9.53 x 7.01 x 2.17 inches|
|Item Display Weight||96 grams|
|Item Weight||0.21 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.62 pounds|
|Sport Type||Snow Skiing|
|Style Name||The Handler (Floating Hand Grip)|
Get a solid grip on your GoPro and keep it afloat with The Handler. This bouyant hand grip delivers increased stability and control, making it easy to aim the camera and frame your shots with confidence. It floats any GoPro camera plus BacPac accessory, so you can shoot in and around the water without a worry. Includes an adjustable wrist strap and The Tool - a GoPro thumb screw wrench that doubles as a bottle opener. Waterproof to 33' (10m)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cons: just wish the mount at the top was metal instead of plastic. Im sure there will be no issue due to not taking impact.
Overall great product!
Once it dies you are caring a useless item. You will be back to turning units on manually. I guess GoPro does not think that you go mountain biking all day? But don't forget your special connector or else no chance to even think about recharging it.
1. Make a remote that has RED and GREEN indicators to show charge, and power down unit after charge.
2. Make a standard USB charge port (cap for waterproof), and go the extra mile and have the same batteries as the GoPro. Then people who are smart and take extra batteries to mountain bike all day (you know we do that right?) can just swap them in and keep filming. Like your website says, "a long day on the mountain with your friends", not a short one where you cannot swap batteries and have to wait hours to charge a remote.
In summary if you have a medium to large dog with a short coat this harness should what work well. But honestly save your money and just go for one of the cheaper options it's basically the same thing just without the gopro branding.