Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on February 18, 2015
Very good strap! but if u wear it on your head it can fell from it, better wear it on a hat or a cap. this thing does not feel secure on ur head because of hair. it also came with a thumbscrew.
review imagereview imagereview image
on February 24, 2016
This is the perfect accessory for my go pro. It fit my head perfectly and is truly awesome. If you want a hands free shot this it the thing to buy! It was absolutely one of the best choices i have made towards my go pro. I can actually do things now while i record something. The easiest way to record is hands free and everything i see, the camera will see. The camera will definitely be happy on this stand. It is a bit heavy, but that is to be expected since it is a go pro. The go pro fits perfectly and the head strap makes you look a little silly. But it is absolutely perfect, I am very happy with it! Buy it! It is totally worth it and you will have a whole new go pro experience with this new accessory. AND IT WAS CHEAP AND ACTUALLY BY GO PRO. This was a real brand and 100% worth buying. Good luck! Buy the product!
on January 13, 2015
Very nice Head Strap, I noticed when I used it in the pool, the strap may come off easily. Just tighten the straps. Gets my POV
review image
on September 2, 2016
Great Value and use it for my many vacations! If you don't mind having a "generic" product without the GoPro logo, this is definitely the way to go. I can't tell a difference between the two other than that. I wouldn't recommend this product if you are doing anything with a lot of movement (skateboarding, snowboarding, skydiving, cliff diving etc.). This headstrap will most likely fall off and is better for "non-extreme" filming (unfortunately, like the kind I do). If not, I would recommended to use the body strap since it'll be more secure.
on July 20, 2015
I just got this through Amazon Prime and had high expectations as I try to get Go Pro products only for my Hero 4 black due to quality..... well, up to now. It's a great concept and probably would work well if you can screw the screw in all the way on the quick release or on the head strap itself. The screw does not go in all the way like the screws do i my other Go pro products. There is quite a gap for screw to be flush and tight, so the Go Pro camera falls down easily. I can look straight ahead and the camera slowly go forward to a downward result. Very disappointed and I thought maybe it was a fluke but I see others with same issue. This should not be a purchase of chance where some get faulty headstraps and others get ones that work. Still may return it for another to see if this one is just a bad one....
on May 18, 2015
Works great with one exception. So it straps to your head or your hat great. The only thing that doesn't work great is the perspective of the GoPro if you are 6'3" tall.

The reason is pretty simple, and I just wish I had realized it before purchasing. This places the camera about 2" above your eyes. So for me it makes the video from the perspective of someone 6'5" or 6'6" tall. Add in the fisheye lens, and you've got a weird perspective. I would recommend this to anyone 5'10" or shorter. It would also be great for children.
on August 11, 2015
Works well enough, but almost lost it along with my GoPro on first use. Wore it on a Warrior Dash (my first) and went down a mud slide at the end and it shot right off my head when I hit the water/mud pool. After 3 minutes 15 seconds of sloshing around in 5 foot deep mud, I happened to kick it with my foot. It recorded the whole thing and made a good video, but I digress. Offer some sort of tether for this thing (maybe a thin lace or wire to wrap around a shoulder?) or engineer it better so it doesn't fly off and sink.

FYI, thought about a GoPro "floaty" backdoor but can't fit together with this headstrap.
on June 22, 2016
I was wondering if a mini sports camera would be worth buying for Father's Day if it costs almost as much as a professional Photo camera.
Well we took it for a spin to test it and the equipment. I must say it is way more comfortable to shoot with a GoPro attached to your head than with a handheld camera, the problem is that the video won't be in the desired angle or focus you expected, so you would need to put your priorities straight on what you want to catch on video.
The settings are hard to adjust, and figuring out the 3 button commands is hard, so thank God you have the option to install the GoPro app on your phone and manage it all from there, from turning it on to getting access to the real time feed of the camera. The downside is that you need to keep the wireless option on all the time, and the camera will flash in blue and eat the battery faster.
OK, so the audio is probably the greatest issue. The mic caughts the nearest noise and amplifies it, so when you try to touch the camera to adjust it you will hear it hit and rash the mic loudly on the final piece, while the conversations and ambient noise are hardly heard.
In terms of video and resolution, I am impressed a tiny camera can have such good image! It's so sharp, and it scales well to an HDTV. It has a fish eye lense effect, so it makes a video of the road more intense and dynamic. This is a great sports camera, and I'm hoping we can test it when swimming because it is waterproof.
The essential kit is highly recommended. Get your camera with the kit, it has two extra batteries and a battery charger that the camera alone doesn't have, plus you can always use more stands.
on July 26, 2016
I thought this would be a mediocre quality head strap, but after two paintball outings I can say it has exceeded all my expectations. I have used several accessories for my GoPro, but this has been the best by far. It provides a very good point of view, is grippy, and on the cheaper side. So far nothing has faded or gotten damaged, despite getting shot in the headstrap with paintballs at close range and two washes in hot water. I will update in the near future if anything changes.
on October 10, 2014
I use the quick clip much more than the headstrap. Both work as advertised, but I think they should play up the quick clip more. It works for attaching the camera to your hat like they say, but it is also great for attaching it to any kind of webbing or sternum strap, works as a stand on a stable platform, and is also a functional handle that helps to keep your hand out of the frame.

The headstrap works as a headstrap, but with a little disassembly and the addition of some webbing can be modified to work as a chest harness or can be strapped to all kinds of things.

Too bad they don't sell these parts separately. I'd buy extras of the headstrap center piece and the quick clip.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.