Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "GoPro Suction Cup (GoPro Official Mount)" and save 25% off the $39.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
GoPro Suction Cup (GoPro Official Mount)
|Price:||$39.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Attach your GoPro to cars, boats, motorcycles and more
- Industrial-strength suction cup proven at speeds of 150+ mph
- Engineered to provide a broad range of motion and stability
- Quick release base makes moving between shots and locations quick and convenient
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
GoPro Suction Cup
Attach your GoPro to cars, boats, motorcycles and more. This industrial-strength Suction Cup mount is proven at speeds of 150+ mph and engineered for stability and a broad range of motion. Adjustable arms allow for ultra-compact mounting. Includes a standard base and a quick release base for moving conveniently between shots and locations. For maximum holding strength, attach to a clean surface.
- All GoPro cameras.
- Suction Cup
- Adjustable Arms
- Standard Base
- Quick Release Base
- Drawstring Bag
Attach your GoPro to cars, boats, motorcycles and more. For maximum holding strength, attach to a clean surface.
Industrial-strength suction cup proven at speeds of 150+ mph. Engineered to provide a broad range of motion and stability.
Adjustable arms allow for ultra-compact mounting. Includes a quick release base for moving conveniently between shots and locations.
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
|Video (Up To)||4K30||2.7K30||1440p30|
|Photo/Burst (Up To)||12MP/30fps||12MP/30fps||8MP/10fps|
|Waterproof||Up to 131' (40m)||Up to 131' (40m)||Up to 33' (10m)|
|Auto Low Light||✓||✓||✓|
|WiFi + Bluetooth||✓||✓||✓|
|Built-In Touch Display||✓|
|Protune (Photo + Video)||✓||✓||Video Only|
|Item Dimensions||9 x 1.7 x 6 inches|
|Item Weight||0.13 pounds|
|Mfg Warranty Description Parts||Parts|
|Shipping Weight||0.53 pounds|
|Style Name||Suction Cup Mount|
Compare to similar items
This item GoPro Suction Cup (GoPro Official Mount)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Sametop||GPSCheap||Radar Mount||Good Partner Sports||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||1.7 x 6 x 9 in||3.23 x 4.21 x 2.52 in||5 x 7 x 2 in||2 x 4 x 6 in||—||8.66 x 8.66 x 2.36 in|
This slim, lightweight housing can be used as a spare or replacement for HERO3 or HERO3+ cameras. The flat glass lens delivers maximum image sharpness above and below water. Large buttons make it easy to control the camera -even while wearing gloves or mittens. Waterproof to 131'/40m. Includes Standard + Skeleton Backdoors.
• Suction Cup • Adjustable Arms • Standard Base • Quick Release Base • Drawstring Bag
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cons: just wish the mount at the top was metal instead of plastic. Im sure there will be no issue due to not taking impact.
Overall great product!
Once it dies you are caring a useless item. You will be back to turning units on manually. I guess GoPro does not think that you go mountain biking all day? But don't forget your special connector or else no chance to even think about recharging it.
1. Make a remote that has RED and GREEN indicators to show charge, and power down unit after charge.
2. Make a standard USB charge port (cap for waterproof), and go the extra mile and have the same batteries as the GoPro. Then people who are smart and take extra batteries to mountain bike all day (you know we do that right?) can just swap them in and keep filming. Like your website says, "a long day on the mountain with your friends", not a short one where you cannot swap batteries and have to wait hours to charge a remote.
In summary if you have a medium to large dog with a short coat this harness should what work well. But honestly save your money and just go for one of the cheaper options it's basically the same thing just without the gopro branding.