GoSports Solid Wood Premium Cornhole Set - Choose Between 4'x2' or 3'x2' Game Boards | Includes Set of 8 Corn Hole Toss Bags
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 100% SOLID WOOD: Premium craftsmanship boards, varnished surface (easily painted or customized) made using pine wood frames and featuring mitered corner joints. Boards are also 100% ready to use without additional work required
- REGULATION SIZE: Full cornhole set includes 2 regulation size (4 feet x 2 feet) cornhole boards for authentic gameplay, 8 all-weather regulation bean bags, carrying case, bean bag tote and rules
- EVENT DAY FAVORITE: Hours of fun with friends and family at tournaments, tailgates, holiday weekends, cookouts, campsites, and more
- PERSONALIZE YOUR SET: Customize the boards with your own decals and designs (not included) to make for the perfect cornhole set
- ALL-WEATHER BEAN BAGS: Includes 8 premium regulation size bean bags (4 red + 4 blue, no logos) with a heavy-duty tote bag for easy portability and neat storage
- GOSPORTS WARRANTY: This ships in a large box so inspect for damage on arrival and please reach out to us right away if the game arrives with any issues so we can send you a free replacement
Frequently bought together
Explore related bundles
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Beautiful wood design that looks just as great as it plays!
GoSports is based in sunny Orange County, CA and is the manufacturer of GoSports lawn games and essential sporting goods.
Lives Up to the Backyard Classic
GoSports Solid Wood Premium Cornhole Set
If you're looking for a quality set to make for the perfect backyard accent or addition to your lawn game collection look no further than the GoSports Solid Wood Premium Cornhole Set. The premium construction is a tribute to the enduring fun of this classic bean bag toss game. Unlike other sets, this is the real deal for anyone who enjoys a good game of cornhole and is looking to appreciate the fun of lawn games with a premium wood build that can easily be customized.
- Solid wood - No composite materials or plastic
- Durable quality - Great rustic wood design
- Outdoor fun - BBQs, travel, game night, weddings, and more
Compare with similar items
GoSports Cornhole PRO Regulation Size Bean Bag Toss Game Set - Foldable (American Flag, LED, Black, Red & Blue Designs)
Triumph Premium 2x3 Cornhole Set - Includes 2 Portable Boards and 8 12.5 Ounce Cornhole Bags
Himal Collapsible Portable Corn Hole Boards With 8 Cornhole Bean Bags (3 x 2-feet)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
The GoSports Wooden CornHole sets are built using all wood materials to provide the ultimate CornHole experience. The games are handcrafted from 100% wood as they do not include any composite materials or plastics. The 4' x 2' size is made to ACA regulations and the 3' x 2' is a trimmed down version for greater portability. The top surface is 1/2" varnished cabinet-grade plywood (ACA regulation), that provides the perfect amount of slide. Both sizes are made using handcrafted pine wood frames, featuring mitered corner joints which are far superior to the shoddy construction of the 'homemade style' sets that simply have 2x4s sloppily nailed together. The wooden legs are retractable and are held in place by robust 3/8" galvanized steel bolts with wing nuts. One of the greatest features of the GoSports set is we were able to engineer the weight of each set down to a manageable 38 pounds for the 4' x 2' and 33 pounds for the 3' x 2' without sacrificing gameplay. Compare that to the traditional 'homemade style' sets that weigh in at a backbreaking 60+ pounds! This weight savings means you will actually want to bring your CornHole game with you where ever you go. While the games come with a traditional varnished wood surface, they can easily be painted or customized with NFL or NCAA decals. Also included are 8 regulation size all-weather CornHole Bags which measure 6" x 6" and weigh 1 pound each. These bags are filled with recycled plastic pellets, but unlike corn, they will not rot if they get wet. Overall this is a well built CornHole set for CornHole purists.
Style Name: Regulation Size (4ft x 2ft)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
9.23.16 update: GoSports saw my review. After emailing my address, they sent a replacement case for the corn hole set that is in perfect shape. This is a top notch company.
We are very pleased with the construction and quality of this set as well as the beanbags that came with it. Think we will get many, many years of fun from it. Hubby wanted a plain set that he could decorate with his alma mater - the MSU Spartans (Go Green). Have provided a picture of the finished product.
Good fun - get yourselves one of these and get corn holing today!
Section A. Equipment Standards - The ACA has adopted the following equipment specifications and standards for Cornhole / Corn Toss:
1. Each Cornhole platform shall be a 48" x 24" rectangle made of half inch plywood. ACA sanctioned tournaments should only be played with wooden Cornhole platforms as there is significant variance in play between wooden and plastic or other surfaces.
GOSPORTS BOARDS: Both boards in my set measure 47-1/4" x 23-9/16". My guess is that they are trying to get 2 sets of board faces out of each 4'x8' sheet of plywood, and their saw cuts are eating up the extra width. Not sure why the length is 3/4" short; perhaps to allow them to fit in a pre-made box with foam corners for shipping?
2. The hole in the Cornhole platform shall be six inches in diameter and be centered nine inches from the top and 12 inches from each side of the Cornhole platform edges.
GOSPORTS BOARDS: The hole size is correct (6") and also located 9" down from the top edge of the board. It is centered width-wise (just shy of 12" from each side)
3. The front of the Cornhole platform shall be from 2-1/2” inches from bottom to top and be at near a 90-degree angle to the deck face.
GOSPORTS BOARDS: This dimension is correct.
4. The back of the Cornhole platform shall be 12 inches from ground to the highest point of the deck at a 90-degree angle to the deck face.
GOSPORTS BOARDS: Both boards in my set measure 11-1/4" to the highest point on the deck. I have some 3/4" rubber cow mat left over from another project which I will secure to the bottom of each leg to get proper height/pitch.
Top international reviews
Only two things separate it from being a 5-star is the carrying bag could be of higher quality and design and the boards don't come fully sealed to protect from the elements. It's not the simplest task getting the boards back into the bag without feeling your putting some extra wear and tear on the boards and bag seems like it'll start to wear and tear quickly with multiple uses. The boards are mostly raw so you will want to seal them with polyurethane if you want them to last a while. I understand this is to allow customisation but at least provide the option for people who dont have the time or want to do the extra work.
The reinforced nylon carry bag that came with the unit will EASILY tear as well - it's made of a low quality fabric.
We love playing the game, which has little to do with the product we purchased, but I were disappointed with the quality of product in general.
Trae su funda para cargar el juego y que es algo pesado y grande, lo necesario.
Es buen juego.