Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
GoSports Solid Wood Premium Cornhole Set
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% SOLID WOOD: Premium craftsmanship boards, varnished surface (easily painted or customized) made using pine wood frames and featuring mitered corner joints. Boards are also 100% ready to use without additional work required.
- OFFICIAL TOURNAMENT SIZE: Full cornhole set includes 2 American Cornhole Association regulation size (4 feet x 2 feet) cornhole boards for authentic gameplay, 8 all-weather regulation bean bags, and rules
- EVENT DAY FAVORITE: Hours of fun with friends and family at tournaments, tailgates, holiday weekends, cookouts, campsites, and more!
- PERSONALIZE YOUR SET: Customize the boards with your own decals and designs (not included) to make for the perfect cornhole set
- ALL-WEATHER BEAN BAGS: Includes 8 premium regulation size bean bags (4 red + 4 blue, no logos) with a heavy-duty tote bag for easy portability and neat storage
- GOSPORTS WARRANTY: At GoSports we stand behind our products 100% and guarantee that your set will arrive free of defects and in perfect condition. If you have any issues, contact us and we will make things right.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Beautiful wood design that looks just as great as it plays!
GoSports is based in sunny Orange County, CA and is the premier manufacturer of GoSports lawn games and essential sporting goods.
Lives Up to the Backyard Classic
GoSports Solid Wood Premium Cornhole Set
If you're looking for a quality set to make for the perfect backyard accent or addition to your lawn game collection look no further than the GoSports Solid Wood Premium Cornhole Set. The premium design and construction is a tribute to the enduring fun of this classic bean bag toss game. Unlike other sets, this is the real deal for anyone who enjoys a good game of cornhole and is looking to appreciate the fun of lawn games with a premium wood build that can easily be customized on your own. Leave the 100% handcrafted wood construction to us, not your local 'DIY' seller. You'll be glad you did when you find yourself actually wanting to bring your cornhole set wherever you go thanks to its manageable weight and convenient carrying case!
- 100% wood - No composite materials or plastic
- Durable quality - Great rustic wood design
- Outdoor fun - BBQs, travel, game night, weddings, and more!
- GoSports Warranty
Compare with similar items
Unfinished Cornhole Bean Bag Toss Game
Wild Sports 2'x4'x4" Solid Wood ACA Regulation Cornhole Set
Outdoor Cornhole Lawn Game Set-Family Friendly, Fun for Kids and Perfect for Your Next Tailgate- Official Size Boards and Bags by Hey! Play!
Treated Oak Cornhole Board Set 4' by 2' Tournament size
Slick Woody's Burnt Wood Cornhole Set, 4 by 2 Feet
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Victory Tailgate||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Slick Woody's Cornhole Company||Slick Woody's Cornhole Company|
The GoSports Wooden CornHole sets are built using all wood materials to provide the ultimate CornHole experience. The games are handcrafted from 100% wood as they do not include any composite materials or plastics. The 4' x 2' size is made to ACA regulations and the 3' x 2' is a trimmed down version for greater portability. The top surface is 1/2" varnished cabinet-grade plywood (ACA regulation), that provides the perfect amount of slide. Both sizes are made using handcrafted pine wood frames, featuring mitered corner joints which are far superior to the shoddy construction of the 'homemade style' sets that simply have 2x4s sloppily nailed together. The wooden legs are retractable and are held in place by robust 3/8" galvanized steel bolts with wing nuts. One of the greatest features of the GoSports set is we were able to engineer the weight of each set down to a manageable 38 pounds for the 4' x 2' and 33 pounds for the 3' x 2' without sacrificing gameplay. Compare that to the traditional 'homemade style' sets that weigh in at a backbreaking 60+ pounds! This weight savings means you will actually want to bring your CornHole game with you where ever you go. While the games come with a traditional varnished wood surface, they can easily be painted or customized with NFL or NCAA decals. Also included are 8 regulation size all-weather CornHole Bags which measure 6" x 6" and weigh 1 pound each. These bags are filled with recycled plastic pellets, but unlike corn, they will not rot if they get wet. Overall this is a well built CornHole set for CornHole purists.
Style Name: Regulation Size (4ft x 2ft)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Section A. Equipment Standards - The ACA has adopted the following equipment specifications and standards for Cornhole / Corn Toss:
1. Each Cornhole platform shall be a 48" x 24" rectangle made of half inch plywood. ACA sanctioned tournaments should only be played with wooden Cornhole platforms as there is significant variance in play between wooden and plastic or other surfaces.
GOSPORTS BOARDS: Both boards in my set measure 47-1/4" x 23-9/16". My guess is that they are trying to get 2 sets of board faces out of each 4'x8' sheet of plywood, and their saw cuts are eating up the extra width. Not sure why the length is 3/4" short; perhaps to allow them to fit in a pre-made box with foam corners for shipping?
2. The hole in the Cornhole platform shall be six inches in diameter and be centered nine inches from the top and 12 inches from each side of the Cornhole platform edges.
GOSPORTS BOARDS: The hole size is correct (6") and also located 9" down from the top edge of the board. It is centered width-wise (just shy of 12" from each side)
3. The front of the Cornhole platform shall be from 2-1/2” inches from bottom to top and be at near a 90-degree angle to the deck face.
GOSPORTS BOARDS: This dimension is correct.
4. The back of the Cornhole platform shall be 12 inches from ground to the highest point of the deck at a 90-degree angle to the deck face.
GOSPORTS BOARDS: Both boards in my set measure 11-1/4" to the highest point on the deck. I have some 3/4" rubber cow mat left over from another project which I will secure to the bottom of each leg to get proper height/pitch.
Regarding the finish on the boards: I stripped them and stained them darker because I prefer darker boards. However, the finish that came on them was fine and would have held up just as well as the one I applied.
The bean bags have a great feel to them, and all weigh approximately the same (no noticeable difference). The bag they come in is very nice, but could use to be a bit larger--you have to be careful how you pack in the bags if you plan to make them all fit.
After 20 some matches, I've seen no damage to the boards nor to the bags. I'm very happy with my purchase, and it looks like this should last for many years of play.
Most recent customer reviews
decals on it at some point, but makes a great addition to a tailgate or backyard.