Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
GoSports Giant Wooden Toppling Tower (stacks to 5+ feet) | Includes Bonus Rules with Gameboard | Made from Premium Pine Blocks
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- GIANT SIZE: Tower starts at 2.5 feet tall and grows to over 5 feet during play - Includes 54 Giant Blocks (18 rows)
- BONUS RULES WITH DRY ERASE BOARD: Includes bonus dry erase board to make your own optional party rules: goofy rules, adult themed rules, and more!
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Hand Selected Knot Free Pine Blocks - Beware of other low-cost towers that use low quality wood
- CARRYING CASE: Includes robust canvas carrying case for easy portability and storage of blocks and accessories
- CLASSIC GAMEPLAY: Pull blocks out of the body of the tower and replace them at the top without the tower falling over
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: GoSports is a US company with US customer support - 100% satisfaction guaranteed
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Grows to Over 5 Feet
A giant sized twist on a childhood classic! Kids love the huge size and adults will enjoy reminiscing over this timeless game. A guaranteed hit at parties, game nights, and even outdoor weddings!
Optional Party Rules
Assign a rule to a number on the white board (i.e. go again, reverse direction, skip player) and when a numbered block is pulled, the player must follow the rule associated with that number. Get creative and change up the rules depending on who is playing - kids or adults (goofy or adult themed).
Convenient Carrying Case
Take your game on the go to the beach, family BBQs at the park, or your friend's game night! Carrying case also lets you neatly store the set.
The GoSports giant toppling Tower is a giant version of one of America's favorite party games. The set is made out of giant size Pine wood blocks with smooth sanded edges. The Tower starts out at 2.5 ft tall and can grow to over 5 ft during games. The object is to pull blocks out of the body of the tower and replace them at the top without the tower falling over. As an added bonus, our set includes printed numbers on the bottoms of some of the blocks with a corresponding custom rules sheet. These numbers correspond with a special set of rules that make the game even more fun! For example, you may pull a block and then see it has the #6 printed on the bottom and this would mean you follow the # 6 rule which can be anything you want (skip your next turn / reverse order / draw another block / etc). The rules sheet is a dry-erase board so you can create your own rules. You can make the rules adult themed or even goofier. The game includes a robust canvas carrying case so you can neatly store the set or bring it with you anywhere. This is by far the best giant toppling tower game available and comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) there are nearly 50 reviews and over 90% are 4-5 stars. Those reviews appear to be pretty valid. Many of the other sets don't have lots of reviews and/or they are mixed reviews
2) GoSports is a trusted name based on my past experience
3) This set was a good size and also had some unique features (the extra rules, etc).
My biggest concern in buying this was that it was slightly smaller (in terms of size of blocks) vs some of the other sets. However after getting this set I can tell you that I am VERY HAPPY. The size is actually perfect. As you can see in the attached pics, you can actually make this set quite tall - my son is a little over 4 feet tall and we got it above his height pretty quickly and one time we even got it above my (5'7"). What's good about the slightly smaller blocks is that they are not as heavy as the bigger ones - keep in mind that this tower WILL fall and even these smaller blocks could hurt a child if they fall on them so the bigger blocks are going to be even more of a problem. Don't get me wrong, these blocks are still pretty big (you probably won't even know you don't have the biggest blocks available), but you'll be glad you have them when they fall on you AND when you go to store them.
As for the additional rules - there is an extra slip of paper inside that gives you some ideas to try for different version of the game, along with a dry erase board, and the fact that many of the blocks have numbers printed on them - it gives you some new things to try and that's cool.
The storage bag is just ok - I can see it ripping pretty easily but at least you get something and the blocks do fit in just fine.
All in all I highly recommend this set - it's great fun for kids of all ages - from 4 to 104!