- Buy More Save More Enter code KZLXGP7E at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Home Improvement Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
GoSun Sport: Easy, Delicious, and Versatile Portable Solar Cooker
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- EASY AND DELICIOUS - Just load with food and relax, no monitoring required. The stove retains your food’s flavor and nutrition cooking from 360°, like a slow cooker, but faster. Bake, roast, steam and saute, nothing is off limits! When finished cooking, just keep the tray closed to keep your food hot and ready to eat for hours, no Sun required.
- FAST AND RELIABLE - Cooks a meal in as little as 20 minutes, reaching temperatures up to 550°F (290°C) in full sunlight. Light clouds on the radar? No problem! The GoSun Sport is so effective at capturing ultraviolet light and holding its heat, that if you can see a defined shadow, you can cook!
- COOL TO TOUCH - No fire hazard here. The stove’s solar vacuum tube cooking chamber provides a near perfect layer of insulation, keeping heat in and cold out. Perfect for cooking with small children while keeping the kitchen cool during the Summer.
- PORTABLE - Reflectors and base fold into a sturdy 7.5lb clamshell case with carrying handles. Completely submersible and designed for adventure, these stoves can take a beating.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From America’s Leading Solar Cooking Brand, Designed in Cincinnati Ohio, USA. Featured by Top Chef, Discovery Channel, Outside Magazine, Popular Science and more. The GoSun Sport’s award-winning patented design converts nearly 80% of all sunlight entering it’s reflectors into usable heat, retaining if for hot meals with friends even in the most challenging conditions The Sport package includes: a durable Borosilicate Evacuated Glass Tube cooking chamber, two foldable Parabolic Reflectors made of industry grade anodized aluminum (+95% reflectivity), a Cooking Tray made of 304 Culinary Grade stainless steel, User’s Manual, Cook Booklet, rugged Scrubby Cleaning Tool that attaches onto the tray’s end and a Two Year No-Questions-Asked Warranty when ordered on Amazon from GoSun Stove or Brookstone. GoSun Stove: Powering Lives with Solar Cooking.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Being a college student I find cooking on a daily basis takes time and patience. My solution has been to keep the oven pointing North-South and mirrors close so that the oven gets sun for an hour and cooks meal two hours before I'd reach home in the evenings. That way it would be ready by the time I'd be home and hungry. The glass chamber keeps food warm if not hot. I've burned my tongue a few times. I keep the handle pointing South, else it and the rubber gasket get hot.
I bake cakes and cookies, cook rice, Indian curries and lentil soups. I'm vegetarian so I can't say how well it cooks meat or eggs but I think it should perform as specified. I keep a little extra water so that the food doesn't dry and then burn
As long as you read the simple instructions and remember them while handling this oven, you can not damage it. Make sure you anchor it on windy days. It takes a few tries to understand how weather will affect your oven's cooking profile.
I have not been able to test it in winter conditions yet, but will update this post when I do.
I've been cooking in the winter for the last three days. Before leaving home at 7:15AM, I keep the food out in the and adjust the oven so that it gets sunlight between 4:45PM and 5:15PM. It cooks my meal fully just like it would in summer. The food stays hot till 9PM thanks to the vacuum tube.
The design of this oven is awesome! The clamshell mirrors make setup easy and foolproof. The materials and construction are top notch and make this something you will be proud to own and to show your friends.
Update, I use it all the time , even overcast. Just takes experience the more u use it the better you get at cooking with it. Still awesome!
What's neat is that you can turn the unit away from the sun, or close up the reflectors and the food will continue to cook and stay hot for a LONG time. Cleaning it isn't that much of a chore- they include an attachment that you can screw on to the tray and then use the tray to reach inside the tube to clean. The tray is easy to clean in the sink if you have a double sink. I use an small amount PAM when I cook with it so nothing sticks.
"If you are lookin, you are not cookin."