GOSUN Survival Gear Solar Oven Sun Cooker
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PORTABLE SOLAR STOVE - Deploys in seconds and collapses into a durable package; folding parabolic reflectors protect the cooking tube like a clamshell. Equipped with carrying handles and completely submersible, the Sport is designed for adventure.
- COOL TO TOUCH - No fire hazard here. The stove’s solar vacuum tube cooking chamber provides a near perfect layer of insulation, keeping the exterior surface cool even while hot inside.
- EASY AND DELICIOUS - Just load food into the tube cooking chamber and set the camber on the reflector to cook, no monitoring required. This solar oven retains your food’s flavor and nutrition cooking from 360° (like a slow cooker - but faster).
- FAST AND RELIABLE - Cooks a meal in as little as 20 minutes, reaching temperatures up to 550°F (290°C) in full sunlight. The GoSun Sport is effective at capturing ultraviolet light and holding its heat. If you can see a defined shadow, you can cook!
- INCLUDED - Tube cooking chamber, 2 foldable parabolic reflectors, a stainless-steel cooking tray, a rugged scrubby cleaning tool and an instruction manual. GoSun does not require frequent adjustment, making it a low-maintenance, fuel-free cooking device.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From America’s Leading Solar Cooking Brand, Designed in Cincinnati Ohio, USA. Featured by Top Chef, Discovery Channel, Outside Magazine, Popular Science and more. The GoSun Sport’s award-winning patented design converts nearly 80% of all sunlight entering it’s reflectors into usable heat, retaining if for hot meals with friends even in the most challenging conditions The Sport package includes: a durable Borosilicate Evacuated Glass Tube cooking chamber, two foldable Parabolic Reflectors made of industry grade anodized aluminum (+95% reflectivity), a Cooking Tray made of 304 Culinary Grade stainless steel, User’s Manual, Cook Booklet, rugged Scrubby Cleaning Tool that attaches onto the tray’s end and a Two Year No-Questions-Asked Warranty when ordered on Amazon from GoSun Stove or Brookstone. GoSun Stove: Powering Lives with Solar Cooking.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This thing + hot dogs at the beach = a great, easy lunch! The baked items listed above of course aren’t muffin or cookie shaped, but log shaped. Still tastes the same.
A couple things to remember.
–Cooking times vary. I cooked some lunch in it, but the clouds came and it wasn’t ready when we were ready to eat, so we closed the reflectors and let it simmer until dinner time! I opened the reflectors again under a 100% overcast sky, and the remaining heat, and whatever heat that made it through the clouds provided a HOT dinner, no problem.
–Don’t forget about what you’re cooking! I tried frying some bacon one morning under direct sun. I got distracted and went out to find out that I had INCINERATED that bacon. It was the WORST SMELL I’ve ever encountered. Even opening the door to the house for a second let enough of that smoke in the house that it smelled unbearably bad all day! Pay attention! Set timers! Set frequent timers so you can check on your food often.
It’s good for fun, and a day at the beach, but this thing would sure come in handy during a natural disaster or other emergency.
I wish it were bigger. They’re making a bigger solar oven/grill soon, but it’s $$$$$. For a meal like tin foil dinners, it makes enough to feed two barely peckish adults. For a side dish type food I suppose you could feed a family, just that one item, but not a whole meal.
The design of this oven is awesome! The clamshell mirrors make setup easy and foolproof. The materials and construction are top notch and make this something you will be proud to own and to show your friends.
"If you are lookin, you are not cookin."
Top international reviews
Je nach Flüssigkeitsgehalt des Garguts muss man sich das wie eine Mischung aus Braten und Dünsten vorstellen.
Natürlich muss alles entsprechend klein geschnitten in die Röhre gegeben werden.
Die Vakuumröhre ist aus Glas und sollte daher mit entsprechender Vorsicht behandelt werden.
Meine Gerichte sind nach etwas Üben gut und schnell gelungen.
Das Teil macht Spass und man verbraucht keine Ressourcen!