Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "GoWISE USA 8-Quart Programmable 10-in-1 Electric P..." and save 23% off the $84.10 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
GoWISE USA 8-Quart Programmable 10-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker/Slow Cooker, GW22623
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- It has 8-in-1 multifunction cooker: pressure cooker, rice cooker, bean cooker, yogurt maker, food warmer, steamer, saute, slow cooker, and egg maker
- 16 built-in Smart Programs, 12 cooking options with preset times: "Rice", "Multigrain", "Porridge", "Steam", "Soup", "Meat/Stew", "Bean/Chili", "Saute", "Poultry", "Yogurt", "Slow Cook", "Egg Maker", and a manual time setter
- 2 LED LCD display for Cooker Time and Pressure. It features a delay timer for food to be cooked and ready by a certain time, and a pressure reading display to show how much pressure is being used for the duration of the cooking time
- "Pressure Time +" and "Pressure Time -"for those who want to do it themselves, Power Supply-120V, 60Hz,It comes with a stainless steel steam rack, steam basket, rice scooper, and measuring cup
- Caliber of Inner Pot (H X Inner Rim X Outer Rim)-7" x 9.5" x 10.5", Dimension - 10 X 12 X 14 inches. Auto Keep-Warm, Slow Cook for up to 20-hrs, Pressure Cook for up to 2-hrs and a 24-hr Delay function
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Faster than standard stovetop cooking.
Pre-set cooking functions with Pressure Cooker and Slow Cooker options.
Secure pressure release.
Durable PTFE and PFOA-free coated insert pot.
6 and 8 QT models include stainless steel insert rack, stainless steam steel steaming basket, measuring cup and rice scooper.
12 and 14 QT models include a measuring cup and rice scooper.
Pressure Cooker and Slow Cooker Recipes
- Much more
GoWISE USA is a new model of programmable pressure cooker. It is an 8-in-1 multifunction cooker: pressure cooker, rice cooker, bean cooker, yogurt maker, food warmer, steamer, saute, slow cooker, and egg maker. The pressure is preset depending on what cooking option you use. It has 12 cooking options with preset times that make cooking easy for you. They are "Rice", "Multigrain", "Porridge", "Steam", "Soup", "Meat/Stew", "Bean/Chili", "Saute", "Poultry", "Yogurt", "Slow Cook", "Egg Maker" and a manual time setter, "Pressure Time +" and "Pressure Time -" for those who want to do it themselves. This pressure cooker allows the user to choose between low and high pressure as well as temperature settings for the slow cook function. It also features a delay timer for people who want their food to be cooked and ready by a certain time and a pressure reading display to show how much pressure is being used for the duration of the cooking time. It comes with a stainless steel steam rack, rice scooper, and measuring cup.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After using this pressure cooker at least 3 times a week, it still performs beautifully. I especially like the egg function. 3 min on the high setting makes hard-boiled eggs with the yellowest yolk and set-but-still-tender egg white. No dark sulfur rings at all and best of all, it is so easy to make. I have also used the pot-in-pot technique to make dishes directly in the serving dishes (basically using the pressure cooker as a high-pressure steamer) for stews and oatmeal and they came out perfect as well. This method allows me to cook different dishes consecutively and cuts down on the dishes to wash. :)
One great thing about this electric pressure cooker is that is is absolutely quiet when cooking and emits basically no vapor so your house is not filled with the smell of whatever you're cooking. Can't say the same thing about the stove-top pressure cooker or the slow cooker.
This pressure cooker should not be used as a canner as the pressure changes during the cooking process. It is not designed for that.
I'm very pleased with the initial quality of this pressure cooker and I hope it is built to last.
The pressure cooker is still going strong. I have been making yogurt with this. It can accommodate 7 8oz mason jars. I just mix some store bought yogurt and milk and pour the mixture into the jars. Add luke warm water to the pot until it almost reaches the level of the milk in the jar. 12 hours later, I have really tasty home made yogurt. Much more economical than keep buying yogurt plus I know it has no additives. :)
This pressure is still working great. Average use is maybe 3 times a week. I did buy an extra inner bowl and an extra silicone ring so that I can separate meat dishes from non-meat dishes to avoid interfering of flavors/smells. I also use the inner bowl directly on my gas stove to brown meat/saute vegetables before I proceed to use the pressure cooker for stews or soups, etc. I also use the inner bowl as a regular 6-quart pot on my stove. I hardly ever use my stove-top pressure cooker since I got this since I do not need to baby this thing while it is cooking.
It was great until it stopped working. The GoWise Pressure cooker keeps on giving me the E3 error coded on at least 5 occasions now. I always add plenty of liquid and after each time it gives the code I follow the manual instructions and leave it to cool for at least 20 mins. It still gives me the same error messaging and it is very frustrating. I've had it since october and it's unbelievable how fast it malfunctions!
The customer servise is one the worst!! They will not help to fix the issue and do not issue a refund. If you need to fix it, you have to pay for the shipping to them and back plus the parts. STAY AWAY!!!!
Good Luck to Everyone,
ThankU Go Wise & Amazon :-\
The problem was that I could not put the lid on. My husband was able to attach the lid, but it was not easy for him either. After communicating with the company and watching a video they suggested, I realized that the only time we had trouble was when the unit was hot. In preparation to cook, I either heated water or would saute vegetables, etc. So the unit was always hot when I needed to put the lid on. The company informed me that the unit was meant to be cold when the lid was put on.
This makes no sense to me as the cooker cannot always be used from cold. I have another brand of electric pressure cooker. I have absolutely no problem putting the lid on that unit when it is heated. I really wanted this particular cooker because it was 8 quart. it is a shame that they could not fix this problem.