Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 5, 2011
The trouble with uncontrolled adult A.D.D. is that purchasing the goal-setting forms is just one-tenth of the battle. Another tenth is admitting you have a problem. Another tenth is sorting out what your goals are versus what they should be. Another tenth is figuring out how to organize your life so that you can be goal-oriented.. well, you get the picture. I love the book. It has so much potential. I just need to keep working on making it work for me.
5 helpful votes
6 helpful votes
on March 13, 2012
I ended up returning this product. While it does provide worksheets with exactly what it describes, I found there really wasn't anything groundbreaking. It was all worksheets I could have compiled myself by searching online.
11 comment|Report abuse
on December 29, 2014
The forms are helpful but, you only get four different forms in this book copied 10 times each. Hell, I can make the copies myself, don't give me a handbook of copies. Very dissatisfied, I also signed up for the 100 day challenge, paid the fee, then got in a accident and couldn't participate in the course for 75 of those days. I have been trying to get reactivated in the course or (at least a portion) of a refund. No return call for over two years. BUYER BEWARE!!
on July 29, 2013
I enrolled for his 100 day challenge program with he promising 30 day money back guarantee if I dont like the product.
For past 1 week I am trying to reach the telephone number that is given and also mailed the customer support 6 times in 5 days.
Still no response.

Where is the integrity he greatly advices? Everything counts Gary , everything counts !!!

First Try to follow what you preach !!
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on January 31, 2016
Great bunch of forms. We use them for our kids goals and they look great on the fridge and serve as a constant reminder.
on September 10, 2002
I originally bought this collection of Goal Setting Forms for my children, but quickly found myself making fast work of it for my own personal needs.
What you receive is a collection (multiple) of different forms, each with it's own purpose, and all designed to help you identify, plan, and post your goals for easy review and reinforcement. I highly recommend it for anyone of any age.
28 helpful votes
29 helpful votes
on October 9, 2000
I have bought several of the books from The GoalsGuy series and was looking for tools that would help me to set my goals, not just keep them in my head. This collection is worth every penny and I highly recommend it. They are several types, each of which are helpful.
35 helpful votes