Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Goal Zero 32005 Lighthouse Micro Flash Lawn and Garden Power Tool
|Price:||$24.99 Amazon Prime | Fast, FREE Shipping with|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 120 lumen dimmable flashlight and 150 lumen dimmable lantern
- 170 hours of runtime on low
- Usb rechargeable
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This flashlight & mini Lantern is the smallest member of the Lighthouse family boasts 150 lumens. Usb rechargeable, dimmable & Ipx6 weatherproof design, it's he perfect companion for the weight-conscious adventurer & pairs perfectly with Goal Zero nomad solar panels.
Top Customer Reviews
- The dim 500 hour setting is actually usable - comparable to a tea light candle (not great for reading, but will keep you from bumping in to things)
- The magnet is so good, I can stick it to a round door knob with very little contact patch. If there is a power outtage, it sticks to ceiling vents very well.
- Can charge your phone while the light is running.
- if the battery dies, you can run the lantern entirely off of an external USB power source (even with battery removed)
-The USB port does not power my dimmest (Ikea) USB snake light - it just flickers on and off. In all fairness, I have a USB "smart" battery that has a tough time with this light as well (it thinks nothing is plugged in and turns itself off)
- there is a little play in the switch and it is hard to get it to the dimmest setting without turning it off
- THE REASON IT IS NOT 5 STARS: Many are familiar with the dangers of lithium batteries (hover boards, HP laptops, etc). The last thing you want to do is short a lithium battery. The 18650 battery inside is wrapped in a proprietary package that puts the electrical contacts in the worst place possible - right next to each other. Even worse: these adjacent contacts cover the entire surface...on BOTH sides. For those thinking they can just toss a spare battery in their pack, know that these proprietary batteries are just begging to touch anything metal short out. Given that this lantern is expected to be packed next to fuel and flammable nylon, I would think Goal Zero would look past their greed and opt for the standard (much safer) 18650 that is mechanically virtually impossible to accidentally short out.Read more ›
The light will come on, and then shut itself off after a few seconds.
The build quality on this product is very cheap. Additionally, it turns out that the internal components are low quality as well.
We paid $60.00 for this lantern, and an additional $20 for an extra battery.
Given the huge premium in price, we expected more.
In closing, this lantern and its batteries are advertised to be 18650 type batteries. This is NOT accurate. The batteries are proprietary, and true 18650 batteries will not work in this lantern.
I bought one of these as a stocking stuffer type gift for a friend and was so impressed by it, I got one for myself. I almost bought two of them. These are handy. I got some Nite Ize ties to use with it, so I can hang if from whatever my heart desires. So far I have hung it on just about everything within 500 meters. Just because I can.
This is a great little light that can be easily recharged with a unit like a RAVPower battery pack, in the car from USB adapter in cigarette lighter, etc. Perfect for power outages, hunting for stuff in your car, etc. I love this thing and I think I will likely be buying one to leave in my truck full-time. No batteries to worry about. I can recharge it easily as needed, assuming my truck starts.
I love this thing. Will be super handy the next time the power goes out. Would be great for camping and the like, too.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a great little piece of equipment. I can't attest for its long term durability because I only just got it but it has lots of bells and whistles (like the magnet which is... Read morePublished 10 days ago by C. Carpenter
Very bright little light. Not sure I would use it to charge my USB devices due to low capaicty of battery. Battery is proprietary and you have to get replacements fromGoalZero. Read morePublished 11 days ago by John C Sauer
This is one fine bit of kit. Works well. If you need more than a flashlight, this is the way to go. Outstanding.Published 11 days ago by Dr. John Muller
Many of the reviews are not for the lighthouse 400 but the 250 or mini. Not exactly helpfulPublished 11 days ago by Amazon Customer
I got the micro flash for a snow camping trip I was going thinking it would be a good back-up light since I have the nomad solar panel. This little lantern was a life saver. Read morePublished 15 days ago by Amazon Customer
The best flashlight ever. USB or solar charged. 3 modes. Perfect in all situations. Small enough to follow me everywhere.Published 20 days ago by Chasey33141