Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Goal Zero Boulder 100 Briefcase, 100 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Lightweight, 100-watt monocrystalline solar panel with briefcase folding enclosure
- Features rigid, anodized aluminum and tempered glass construction
- Ideal for camping, emergency, or off-grid situations
- Engineered to solar recharge Goal Zero Yeti Portable Power Stations
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Goal Zero Boulder 100 Briefcase Monocrystalline Solar Panel
The ultimate solar panel setup for portability, the Boulder 100 Briefcase totals 100 watts of highly-efficient monocrystalline solar cells in an easily packable form. Its rigid aluminum frame makes it lightweight yet tough, making it ideal for camping, emergency, or off-grid scenarios.
Solar Recharge Goal Zero Yeti Portable Power Stations
No charge controllers or extra cables needed, simply plug the Boulder 100 Briefcase solar panel directly into Goal Zero Yeti Portable Power Stations for a complete way to collect and store power wherever you go. The Boulder 100 Briefcase can also be chained with other compatible solar panels to cut down on solar recharge times.*
*Goal Zero Yeti Portable Power Stations and Combiner cable for chaining sold separately.
Boulder 100 Briefcase Highlights
Removable Kickstands and Carrying Case Included
The Boulder 100 Solar Panel Briefcase features an adjustable kickstand for ultimate portability, allowing you to set it up when and where you need it. You’ll also receive a handy carrying case to protect your solar panel during travel and storage.
Durable, Weatherproof Construction
Made from lightweight aluminum and rugged tempered glass, the Boulder 100 Briefcase is designed to be portable enough to go where you need it, and tough enough to handle the elements. Includes a built-in handle for easy carrying.
Solar Port (blue, 8mm): 14-22V, up to 7A (100W max).
Rated Power: 100W.
Open Circuit Voltage: 18-22V.
Cell Type: Monocrystalline.
Weight: 25.9 lbs (11.7 kg).
Dimensions: 40.0 x 26.75 x 1.75 in (101.6 x 70 x 4.4 cm).
Warranty: 12 months.
Compare with similar items
Goal Zero Boulder 100 Watt Solar Panel Briefcase
A highly efficient portable solar panel totaling 100 watts, in an easy-to-carry briefcase form. Features a 5 foot cable to connect directly to Goal Zero products.
Built for Portability and Durability
Features a rigid, lightweight aluminum frame and sturdy tempered glass. Includes a built-in handle for easy carrying.
Collapsible kickstand makes it easy to set up wherever you need it and helps optimize solar angle.
Pair the Boulder 100 Solar Panel Briefcase with Goal Zero’s easy to use Combiner Cables to chain additional panels together and collect more power from the sun.
Canvas Carrying Case Included
Protect your solar panel during travel or storage with the included canvas carrying case.
US Based Solutions Center Team
Our friendly customer service team is located onsite in at our headquarters in Utah. These power experts are knowledgeable and easy to reach by phone, email, or online chat.