Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Home Improvement Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Goal Zero Flip 20 Recharger Charcoal Grey
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ideal for: Phone, GPS, Headlamp, Fitness Trackers
- EASY CHARGING: USB flip tip for charging in; Mirco USB cable included for charging out
- PRECHARGED BATTERY FOR YOUR PHONE; Small and portable, 2600mAh with 1A output designed to give one full phone charge
- Capacity: 18.7Wh, 5200mAh at 3.6V; Chainable: No
- Weight: 4.6 oz (130 g); Dimensions: 3.7 x 1.63 x 0.83 in (9.4 x 4.1 x 2.1 cm)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Goal Zero Flip 20 Recharger
5200mAh/18.7Wh power bank
Backup Power That Fits In Your Pocket
Small and portable, the Flip 20 is designed to provide two full phone charges or three charges on a POV action camera. Flip USB tip easily connects to the power source with no need for an additional cable.
Flip 20 Highlights
Power for Your Pocket
At 5,200mAh, Flip 20 gives about two recharges on most phones and can even boost a tablet in a pinch. It's the perfect size for any backpack, purse, or carry-on.
No on/off buttons to mess with, simply plug in your cable and charge up. Comes with a micro-USB cable.
Get up, Get Out, Stay Powered
Know before you go with a handy, easy-to-read battery indicator. Includes a built-in flip-out USB tip for easy recharging.
Two Ways to Charge the Flip 20
Recharge the Flip 20 from the sun by connecting a compatible Nomad solar panel in about 3-5 hours
The Flip 20 can be recharged from a USB source in about 4 hours.
USB Port (output): 5V, up to 2.1A (10W max), regulated
USB Port (input): 5V, up to 1.5A (7.5W max)
Battery Type: Li-ion NMC
Battery Size: 18.7Wh (3.6V, 5200mAh)
Cell Type: 2x 18650 by LG chem/Samsung
Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
Shelf-Life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
Weight: 4.6 oz
Dimensions: 3.7 x 1.63 x 0.83 in (9.4 x 4.1 x 2.1 cm)
Operating Usage Temp: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
Double the power for longer excursions. Designed to give multiple charges on small devices and quickly charge up from USB or sun.
CHARGING AND POWERING
THERE ARE 2 WAYS TO CHARGE YOUR FLIP 20 RECHARGER
The Flip 10 can be charged by connecting a compatible solar panel. The Nomad 7 Solar Panel recharges the Flip 20 in 5-10 hours.
The Flip 20 can also be charged by being plugged into a USB power source.
USB Power Source: 4 hours; Nomad 7 Solar Panel: 5 - 10 Hours
Operating usage temp.: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
Power anytime, anywhere!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The include USB cable is nice, but I wish there was a way to store it more compactly. Some sort of clip to fold it over would be nice. If I bring the USB cable with me it is like having a 5 inch antenna sticking out of the USB port.