About the Author
Specializations: individual and family counseling, work with trauma, complex emotional (anxiety, panic) states, psychosomatic symptoms, personality of the individual crises, twin and family relations; group therapy.
1. Individual counseling adults: one-time consultation on request, a short-term (maintenance) and long term (dynamic) therapy.
2. Work with pairs: one-time consultation, long-term emotional and focused therapy.
3. Group work: group therapy in the dynamic treatment groups, focus group sessions, workshops, seminars.
- Development and strengthening of personal identity, increasing emotional awareness and self-esteem, develop practical skills of interpersonal communication;
- Psychological support and support in trying personal living conditions, development of skills of emotional literacy and self-support;
- Group dynamic therapy focused on solving a broad range of personal and social problems, the development and strengthening of self-awareness, self-confidence, improve the quality of life.