- File Size: 343 KB
- Print Length: 68 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Legacy of Impact (April 15, 2013)
- Publication Date: April 15, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00CDEHRYS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #386,423 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Goals For Life: Set SMARTER Goals That Stick. (Legacy of Impact Book 2) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I first read the whole book once and then decided to follow the exercises. What I liked was a part where it discusses habit change rather than introducing new habits and I agreed with the author that you should only tell a limited number of people about your goals, from my own experience. And I liked the fact that there are templates for exercises. So I was quite motivated to do the exercises.
Unfortunately, I was stuck immediately on the first exercise, expressing my dreams. There are three areas to think about: what do you want to do, to have and to change. There were some of my wishes that just didn't fit in any of them and for which a better category would be - what kind of person do you want to be? They didn't fit into "to change" category because in that one you are suppose to write things you want to do to change the world... And you have 15 minutes to think about what to do, 5 to think what you want to have and 5 to think about what you want to change in the world. Not a lot for something that is to be the base of your whole life plan.
Then I was supposed to put my dreams into a Multi Year Goal Planner and I wasn't clear again. You need to decide in which time dimension do your dreams fit - 1, 5 or 10 years. I know this is suppose to be quick exercise and you should write things that come to your mind, but I just couldn't think in that way. I had things that one year was not enough, and five were definitely too much. For me it is easier to think of an accomplishment and then decide how much time is realistic for it.
Also, there was nothing to guide me with the issue of conflicting goals and the examples didn't help me.
Overall I think more explanation in some areas and more guidance is needed.
As I kind of liked the idea of a master plan, I will now read some other books on the subject.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Skills
- Books > Self-Help > Motivational
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Education & Reference > Business Skills
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Skills
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help > Motivational