|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- 18" wide
- ☆ EASY AND ORGANIZED STORAGE. Gobi Gear is the top brand for making your travel life easy and comfortable. Store all of your gear in an organized way into one of the 5 comparments inside. Stow keys, wallet and passport in the secret inner pocket. When not in use, the pocket turns into a stow pouch that fits in the palm of your hand! Conveniently store the bag in your dresser drawer, car or backpack.
- ☆ MULTI-PURPOSE COMPARTMENTS. Don’t mess around with multiple bags. With 18.5-Liters of storage capacity and 5 inner compartments, our travel organizer is great for storing and transporting all sorts of gear for your next adventure. Simply pack by day or by type and keep your luggage neat and tidy. Bag opens at BOTH ends, making access a snap.
- ☆ GREAT FOR EVERYWHERE YOU GO. Our stuff sack bag is ideal for frequent travelers, adventurers and hikers. Perfect for short getaways, sports and family picnics. Compression straps reduce volume; optional shoulder strap converts to a day bag!
- ☆ PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION and 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Our gear organizer is made of ulralight 30D, Cordura-brand, water-resistant and tear-resistant nylon with reinforced seams. Dual compression straps feature aircraft grade anodized aluminum buckles to reduce volume. You can really stuff your gear into the 5 easy-to-access compartments without ripping the fabric. Also, no zippers = no breaking.
- 2 sizes available. 18.5L and 30L (limited edition).
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Time outdoors is a valuable commodity, and we need to make every minute count. Gobi Gear offers a better alternative to generic stuff sacks. Aimed for the minimalist adventurer, this time-saving stuff sack takes the place of numerous single-sleeve sacks and packing cubes, all in a 3.5oz package. The Hoboroll is cleverly constructed with 5 internal compartments to keep gear where it belongs and where you can find it quickly. Easy to use, convenient, this upgrade to the generic stuff sack is an essential travel item for anyone on the go. Quick release aluminum sliders provide ultra-strong compressibility without adding weight, while the secret inner zippered pocket allows for storage of valuable items such as your keys, wallet, and passport. “Traveler’s Dream” by Gear Junkie reviewer Eric Lemke “…very useful … for those who like to know exactly where things are in their pack” – Backpacker Magazine Field Gear Tester “Handy weekend pack” - Chicago Tribune (shoulder strap not included)
- As fellow travelers, we know what you need: to make the most of your hard-earned recreation time. Avoiding the dreaded pack explosion and gear-dump. You want to explore new ridgelines, not the contents of your backpack. No more lost items. Gobi Gear makes it easy to stay organized while on the go.
- The Hoboroll is a smartly-designed segmented packing organizer make it easy to be adventure-ready, no matter where you are heading. Each Hoboroll features 5 internal compartments to separate items, such as dirty from clean, cold weather gear from warm, and anything else you’d like to keep tabs on. It also opens from both ends so you can flip it over and get what you need fast!
Make it a Day-Bag
- Quickly turn your packing organizer into a day bag by adding a shoulder strap. This simple addition makes the Hoboroll a super-packable day-bag, perfect for travel
- Toss it in your pack, on your shoulder, or in the back of a dirty pick-up. It’ll be fine.
- The Hoboroll can literally be used anywhere - camping, trekking, backpacking, at the gym, and even as a carry-on. It’ll be the best purchasing decision of your life, so what are you waiting for?
“End’s the dreaded pack explosion” – Gear Junkie
Keep yourself organized during any trip & prevent random small items from hiding in odd corners of your backpack. It’s a real time saver when on-the-go.
Internal segments mean you can pack quickly and find gear quickly – keeping everything how you packed it, instead of all over the place.
This clever packing organizer keeps your gear in one place, like a traditional organizer, but separated out into compartments so that each item is easier to retrieve.
One+ for the environment
Gobi Gear makes a strong commitment to the environment. As lovers of the outdoors, we feel it is important to take care of it. Our products are gauranteed for life and made well, so they don’t just end up in a landfill. We also use NO plastic in our packaging or shipping process – from re-usable cardboard tubes to insisting our factory uses no plastic baggies, we are doing our part for the beautiful outdoors!
Take it anywhere
Gobi Gear makes a great addition no matter what your adventure style – intermountain trekking, car camping, day hiking, looking great at the beach, even at the gym or grocery store - we are here to keep you moving fast, doing more of what you love.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Package Dimensions: 15.5 x 9.4 x 0.9 inches
- Item model number: GG00120200
- Date First Available: July 12, 2012
- ASIN: B008KOZ648
- Customer Reviews:
Pinyon Pine and Midnight Lava are only available in 18.5L versions. The Alpine Meadow is only available in the 30L version
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When I got home, I contacted Gobi Gear to ask about replacing my Hobo Roll and described what happened. All they required was photo evidence of the problem and my order number, and they shipped me a brand new one, and even let me keep the slightly broken one! This is definitely a company that cares about quality and keeping the customer happy. I highly recommend it!
I thought that the roll was like a stuff sack with 5 dividers in a star pattern sewn into the sides & bottom. The problem is that there is no "bottom", it is open on BOTH ends. Now after receiving the roll & reading the description closely I do see that it says "draw string closures on both ends", thus partially my fault. The photos for the product do not depict this clearly and as a designer myself think that this is an important fact to make perfectly clear. I can see having both ends open on a larger bag, but a bag this small only needs one side to open. I have included a photo showing that it is a "pass-through" design and this is a photo that should be included in the items description. Otherwise it appears well made and of very light material (a plus in my ultralight travel manor). Just be sure that the other open end is ok with you...
It was awesome and lightweight. I also bought the strap. My only issue is one of the tabs began to come loose. It was unfortunate, but not worth a poor rating. I plan t contact the Company and give them feedback.
As for the function of the bag, it was perfect! Awesome! Great! Can't wait to use it again! I'll never use a suitcase.
It works wonderfully as an overnight bag for me now.
Only problem I had with it was that one of the clasps broke, but I think that was due to my boyfriend yanking it too hard and not manufacturer error. Either way it was easy to replace and the hobo roll still works perfectly.
*i used this on top of small pack to walk the Camino (500 mile walk in Spain) and loved it so much I got one for each of my college age sons