Truck Reviews Beauty Magazine Deals Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

God Bless America
Format: Hardcover|Change

on August 8, 2012
This book has beautiful, simple illustrations to complement Irving Berlin's God Bless America. It is a perfect book to introduce the song to young children, as the illustrations depict the lyrics in a wonderful, age appropriate way. I use this book in my preschool classroom all the time.
One person found this helpful
on December 16, 2015
Missing the CD! Easy for Toddler to read and learn song. Disappointed we didn't get CD!!
on July 29, 2015
Great
on June 10, 2015
Perfect condition.
on December 31, 2013
I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the book. Since it was used I was not sure what to expect. The description was accurate.
on August 21, 2005
Selected this book for my grandchildren since its content is nothing they'll be taught in school.
on August 8, 2008
This book with its simple illustrations will allow me to teach this spiritual patriotic song to my music students.
on April 20, 2012
It's a shame you can't print it onto a sheet... like sheet music.... oh yes, it is called sheet music but you better plan to have a computer screen in front of you at the piano 'cause you cannot print this onto a sheet. I returned this item and you will too. Don't buy it.
on August 24, 2014
Small but very nice little book about the wonders of America. Great for explaining the lyrics to this great American song.
on September 20, 2007
My Toddler Montessori class loves this book. We usually start reading and singing it the beginning of the school year with very young 2 year olds. Usually by Christmas all of the children know most of the words and can sing it. Parents can not believe their child can sing this song and grandparents love it! Sorry it has gone out of print, we have purchased extra's as even board books that are really loved can not with stand more than a year with a class of 2 year olds!
2 people found this helpful