Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Format: Board book|Change

Showing 1-10 of 617 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 923 reviews
on August 16, 2017
I was afraid of my three year old being jealous when his baby sister came along but it ended up being quite the opposite. This book somewhat talks about the older sibling being jealous and I almost immediately shut it when I started reading it to him (maybe should have pre read it first) because I didn't want to put those ideas in his head!
on April 3, 2017
My son loves this book. We are only expecting one, but he likes the story :)
on May 18, 2017
This was written so perfect. Every child should be told that story! The parents loved it and hopefully my G. Grandson will someday when he is old enough to understand what it's telling him!
on July 7, 2017
What a beautiful, emotionally moving, book to read to your children! Beautiful book give to our twin girls on the day of their baby dedication. Our twins love the pictures and like to look through the book on their own, even though they can't read yet.
on August 29, 2017
Someone gifted me this book and I teared up the first time I read it to my baby.
It's especially meaningful to anyone who had a long, rough journey to motherhood. I now gift it to other mothers I know who had similar experiences.
on August 27, 2017
It's a cute story of Little Cub learning he is getting a younger sibling and then at the end surprise it's twins! It was a little confusing for my 5 year old at first, but she got it after the first reading.
on December 9, 2015
I recieved my book today and its so beautiful. Every word is thought about in such a sweet way. I'm so in love with it and can't wait to read to my daughter. Good thing i read it before hand or i would of cried infront of her! Ordering one for my niece as well. Deffenitaly recommend. Going to look into the rest of the books by Lisa Tawn Bergren.
review image review image review image
on September 4, 2017
My friends loved this book. I have several of these books by this Author for every season, occasion. It makes me cry with tears of joy.
on June 8, 2017
I love these books but this one is by far my favorite!! It perfectly describes to little ones what a blessing they are to us. The first time I read it I about cried my eyes out because of how beautiful and touching it is.
on August 9, 2017
Got this as a gift for our niece and it was much appreciated by her parents. Beautiful message for religious parents.