- File Size: 1285 KB
- Print Length: 329 pages
- Publisher: MilJan Publishing Ltd; 1 edition (June 30, 2009)
- Publication Date: June 30, 2009
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B004PVSN6S
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,312,473 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$19.75|
Save $13.75 (70%)
Is God A Gay Basher?: Memoirs of a Christian, gay affirming Lesbian Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The most beautiful moment comes when the driving force of rejection of the LGBTQ community based upon fear, is relinquished to God, as described in Jan's book: "...I was afraid you might turn your back on God because the Church turns its back on gay people.
"I focused on myself, not concentrating on the Hell you have been going through. I know it was the hardest thing in your life to come out and even harder to tell me. The risk you took. The courage it took. Yet, in my grief and despair, I couldn't see your side.
"Now I see that nothing has changed. You are the same person I gave birth to and have loved, without ceasing, all my life. You are and will always be my precious daughter. ..."
Reading until 2:30 in the morning, I could not put down this incredible book!
I believe that this will be a wonderful resource for years to come, and a great comfort to those who are struggling with their sexuality and faith. Ms. Liebegott has opened the door to her soul in order to bring hope and help and happiness to those in the LGBTQ Community who have questions, who feel alone, who do not know how to reconcile their faith with their sexuality. HIGHLY recommended!
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Biographies & Memoirs
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies > Gender & Sexuality
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Biographies & Memoirs
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Other Religions, Practices & Sacred Texts > Gender & Sexuality