Industrial Deals HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

God, I Have Issues: 50 Ways to Pray No Matter How You Feel
Format: Paperback|Change

on February 10, 2014
The author walks you through many aspects of life that we all will encounter at sometime in our lives. He helps you with stories that make all these situations very human and normal to all of us. I use the book often as a reference. Typically Jesuit in wisdom and style. I recommend for anyone that is alive and walking through the struggles and challenges of every day living.
on March 2, 2014
The title may be misleading. Don't let it scare you off. We deal with real life issues everyday, including great joy. The book is a guide to opening your conversation with God, regardless of your feelings or where you spiritually today.
on September 14, 2015
This is a well written and thoughtful book that covers just about every imaginable human emotion.....anger, joy,loneliness,sadness.....and provides great insights. Fr. Mark shares his deep knowledge of Scripture as well as the human condition as he recommends different Scriptural passages that help shape our prayers no matter what we have going on in our lives or where we find ourselves on our spiritual journeys.
on February 24, 2018
Love it 'cause I have a love and trust in God and have issues!
on December 11, 2016
Amazing book and very helpful. When you need guidance call a Jesuit... Or a CSC lol
on April 11, 2017
Helps me to get through
on March 17, 2015
i used this book years ago, when first learning how to pray and it was significantly helpful. I've purchased and given away many copies since.
on October 22, 2012
I needed this book years ago. The author was recommended to me. He hits almost every issue with reasons, prayer and reflections.
This book is a home run.
on April 25, 2015