Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: God Is My Everything
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on January 14, 2014
This is a great Sunday morning song with lyrics that have the ability to transcend time and generations. I think this song has already solidified itself as a classic that will be heard and enjoyed for years to come.
on January 25, 2013
I will recommend it to all my friends and will also do more business as well over all great job thanks.
on August 10, 2014
Energy generating for God. Tell me anything better... I play this for my work inspiration all thru the day. This music really helps me generate excitement into my work. Try it for yourself.
on September 22, 2012
This song inspires you to praise God for everything He is and everything He has done in your life. It is uplifting and upbeat~ helps you focus on counting your blessings.
on June 28, 2013
That's it! That's it! That's that sound. This is a great encouraging song. It will surely lift your heart. Trully He's my Everything.
on April 28, 2014
Great song and message. This gets me going in the morning and helps me make it through the day, because God is my everything!
on April 23, 2013
God is My Everything is one of those sing all day songs. He is everything to me. This is an outstanding choir.
on May 13, 2013
The song is a classic, and Percy Grey stamps it with down home anointed singing. I enjoy this song all time
on July 16, 2014
I love this song, I can't believe, I'm just hearing this for the first time! But I love CMC, God bless!
on November 24, 2012
This song is so true. God is my every thing. Can't do with out him.. this song lifts my spirit