- File Size: 356 KB
- Print Length: 92 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Center for Church Communication (October 5, 2015)
- Publication Date: October 5, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B015AKK5QS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#653,163 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #144 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Holidays > Christmas
- #620 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Holidays > Christmas
- #3214 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Religion & Spirituality
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $3.00 (30%)
God Rest Ye Stressed Communicators: Planning Christmas for Your Church Kindle Edition
|Length: 92 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $2.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Like so much of what the Center for Church Communication produces, this book is for than just people with "communications" in their job title. There are great things for pastors, worship leaders, hospitality teams -- nearly anyone who will be involved in one of the biggest church days. Each section is just a few pages long. Nothing is theoretical. Everything is "here's how we did it" written by the people who did it. No one will find everything helpful. It's not that kind of book. Some ideas are obviously for large churches, others would be perfect for small churches. The ideas also address a wide range of goals: inviting and welcoming guests, serving the community, involving members in a deeper experience, shaking things up, to tradition.
But this book. You'll find ideas, inspiration and my personal favorite -- a timeline. But mostly you'll get a reminder you are not in this alone.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Holidays > Christmas
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Churches & Church Leadership
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Religion & Spirituality
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Holidays > Christmas
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Churches & Church Leadership