The God Session: Healing the Past and Embracing the Future with Scripture, Science, and Energy Medicine Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
"This is a VERY powerful book and a must-read for anyone struggling with theperceived gap between Science and Religion. The author covers all thenecessities for Healing and relates them to the Bible with referencesto highlight the Truth behind the Healing." ~Deborah Sutton
"I plan to re-readthis book several times; it would also make a good group-study book.Anyone who has ever found themselves overwhelmed by life could find the material in this book helpful. Excellent book!" ~Vicki Newby
"The author hasdone a great job in researching findings of quantum physics, genetics,HeartMath, etc and represented the same in easy to understand terms. On top of that she has done her own reflection because of which the bookis very insightful and enlightening." ~Shreya Kundu
From the Author
- Get a journal or some type of notebook.
- As you go through the sections in The God Session, take this one memory or situation and follow all of the exercises in each section.
- You may find that other memories come to mind as you are reading. Make a note of these memories so that you can use the exercises to release them after you have done the work for the main memory or situation.
- Download the free bonus materials by going to the link in the book.
- Print and carry the bonus materials with your book so you can make notes about the techniques or gain a better understanding of the material presented in the book.
- After having read the book all the way through at least once, you will have a better understanding of the notes in the bonus materials and will be able to release other memories, emotions, and trauma quickly and easily just by following the notes in these materials.
- File Size : 2080 KB
- Publication Date : December 23, 2015
- Print Length : 176 pages
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
- Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
- Simultaneous Device Usage : Unlimited
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Language: : English
- Screen Reader : Supported
- ASIN : B019SDLPKS
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #979,784 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: