Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
God on Sex: The Creator's Ideas about Love, Intimacy, and Marriage Paperback – June 1, 2003
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. How to Begin a Love Story.
2. The Power of Praising your Partner.
3. How to Fan the Flames of Love.
4. Man are from Earth, and Women are From Earth...Deal with It!
5. Making Preparation for Marriage.
6. The Case for Marriage.
7. How to have A Great Wedding.
8. The Beauty and Blessing of Sex as God Planned it.
9. How to Avoid a Bad Night in The Bedroom.
10. Put Your Husband Where Your Heart Is and When a Man Loves a Woman.
11. Men Behaving Beautifully.
12. A Wonder of A Woman.
13. Love That Lasts a Lifetime.
The book ends with a marriage covenenant.
This book is written in an easy to read style that works well for both men and women and both will benfit greatly.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great read from Dr. Akin on the subject of married love and sex as apoproached from biblical design.Published 12 months ago by C. M. Aiken
This is a great book that uses the Song of Solomon as the basis for studying the topic. It is an easy read, and the author also is funny and light-hearted at the right times,... Read morePublished 15 months ago by hbrande1
Great read for some helpful insight. Nice interpretation of Song of Solomon and the imagery God uses to teach about His ideas regarding sex and marriage.Published 19 months ago by Brian J Ernst