Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win STEM Limited time offer Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

God of War
Format: Paperback|Change

on November 22, 2015
I was a huge fan of the games so when I found out about the comic I had to add it to my collection. I found most of the single issues at my comic shop but couldn't find issue 1. it was way to much online. so was happy to find the trade online. the art inside is a fav by everybody. but I really like it. to me it almost looks real. the story was slow at times. but it went at a pretty steady pace.
on February 4, 2012
"The gods of Olympus have abandoned me now there is no hope."
The God Of War franchise makes is way into the comic world with a bang. This a is cool a item to have in your GOW collection. All six issues in one book that has beautiful color and pics.It added to the back story of the series as well.
on December 19, 2014
Awesome gift for my bf. He really felt in love with it. Graphics are a little bit too dark but other than that, it's something you will not regret purchasing
on March 10, 2015
Loved this graphic novel! Amazon has the best selection and prices!!
on March 9, 2015
The comic had a good story, but the cover has some bented corner.
on June 28, 2015
Great Condition
on August 12, 2012
At a low cost, this item was a very tempting purchase. It came in perfect condition, and arrived well on time. No complaints from me at all.
on February 7, 2013
I'm a huge fan of The god of war series, so I ordered this because I wanted to have it, and I like it!
on March 29, 2012
I'm a huge fan of GOW games and this comic is great. The story is pretty good and the illustrations are great.
on March 31, 2014
The illustrations are not like the video game, at least not for Kratos. His images are more realistic, like the Ascension commercial with the actor. Almost like watching a movie. The storyline is pretty good, it is about his journey to get some healing stuff. I thought it related directly to the game. It is a new story which ties into the game, but in a special way. Pretty cool. I thought it would be a longer book though.