Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on December 15, 2016
Reviewing to verify for those worried (like I was) that if you buy it new, you should receive it in its plastic wrap, and, that now the voucher for DLC codes read 03/31/2019 as the expiration date of the Origins Collection codes (at least in my copy). Got mine 10 minutes ago and it is downloading the DLC material right now. Since I foresee no other issues with the copy and the discs therein, I'm excited to slash through GoW again.
11 comment| 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 13, 2013
If you're concerned about the voucher being expired and not getting everything you paid for, please read this:

[...]

They have extended the voucher until 3/31/2014.

Yes, it is still annoying that it doesn't come on it's own disk but I can hardly complain for the price I paid(at the time it was $34). Even if it didn't come with the two PSP games, it would still save me money over buying GoW 1, 2, and 3. Adding in the fact that you do also get the PSP games, and you're getting an amazing buy on several amazing games, 2 being DLC or not.

But just to be clear, they have extended the vouchers!!!

EDIT:
They have re-extended these voucchers once again until 3/31/2016
1212 comments| 232 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 13, 2018
Excellent excellent excellent. A whole bunch of great games rolled into one package. Despite the slip stating that the download codes were expired Sony still honored them which I was very happy with. Graphically the PS2 games seem to mainly get a 1080p but they also did get better textures and frame rate as well which made the action never seem to slow down. Highly recommended package!
on December 21, 2017
After playing through all of the God of Wars. I decided that I would get in better shape and fight my dad once and for all. I did everything I became one of those gym rats, started taking my whey protein all the way until I graduated to Trenabol. I became my own God of War. My gf had never been happier to look at me, and to have me walk around naked. even with all the black eyes I was giving her. The day finally came when I had to fight my dad, All I said was hey I wanna talk to you about some stuff. I kicked open his door and the battle ensued. The fight was long and arduous and a bit blurry... In the end. My dad still kicked my ass... Moral of the story, don't ever try to fight your dad.... what???... oh, this is a review of the game I bought... oh... ohhhhh..... yeah it was good!
on February 13, 2016
God of War: Saga Collection incorporates every God of War game from the PSP and Playstation 2. It includes God of War I, II, III, Chain of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta. The graphics have been updated and trophies have been added and all content remain intact. Whether or not you're a fan of the series or are new to it, this collection is awesome. It has everything you need on two convenient discs which makes the marathon a lot easier.

One of the drawbacks is that the PSP games, Chain of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta are not included on the discs but rather, you have to download them. The game itself comes with a voucher that includes codes to get the games which will then have to be downloaded and installed. It's not that huge of a deal but it would have been more convenient on the discs.

I love the series, had some of the games but not all of them, especially the PSP ones. It's nice to have all of the games in one place, updated graphics and trophies included. The voucher is a downer but otherwise, God of War is a very fun game with a nice story behind it.
Husband loves this game, and for the price, it was a steal! It works so far with no glitches, delivered quickly!
on February 19, 2018
Best Game Bundle I've found in a while. 5 total games in this classic for PS3. Bought it for my son for Valentine's... Ummm forgot there is brief but obvious nudity in the game of women, my son and I were surprised during some of the cut scenes when they showed them but we laughed it off, whatever. The 2 expansions have to be downloaded thru the PS Store but are free with the codes provided in the game pamphlet. So far.... Crazy fun game, can't wait to play the other 4 games...
on January 12, 2015
Let me get this out of the way first.....You do get two discs but.....the discs only have God Of War,God Of War 2,and God Of War 3.You get a voucher with it to download the two other ones that they mention about in the description.But still,you can not beat the cost of all three games in one.Some buyers that left a bad review of this game pack do not know what they are talking about.Because,God Of War and God Of War 2 have been remastered in High Quality from the original versions(Ps2).....But there is alot more detail in the games....If you do purchase this you will then know what I am talking about.Plus,playing on easy on the remaster versions of the game has more enemies that they throw at you.
on February 2, 2015
This is the best compilation I have ever played.

God of war 1 & 2

Wonderfully remastered, I really was pining to play those old PS2 games for some time. the audio & visuals were done to play on High def widescreen tvs. I loved every second of it.

God of war 3

This is the absolute best game I have ever played on the PS3 so far.

1. the visuals are simply stunning, The level of detail and lighting was amazing. the best of any game I have ever seen.
2. the sound, very captivating and well done.
3. I loved how they but the combo markers on the sides of the screen, square on the left, circle on the right, triangle on the top & the X on the bottom. you don't need to stare at one point of the screen and miss the visuals. This made it much more enjoyable to play as well as less painful.
4. Its brutal and bloody, Kratos is no saint and he is portrayed in the manor he is, a brute, tearing arms off NPCs and using them to beat them with.

All in all its the first God of War title I felt compelled to replay multiple times because it is just so amazing. I really wish they would make more of this franchise, If they had more GOW games like part three, I would buy, buy buy... they have a gold mine here and should take advantage of it.....
on January 21, 2018
Bought this game a few months back and was finally able to sit down and play it, got 4 out of the 5 games in my purchase the first 2 worked perfectly fine but when I got to 3 I have been dealing with nothing but audio loop issues, game breaking bugs and the constant lag of saving the game and loading the game. As much as I want to play the other 2 psp games I really want to complete 3 first but sadly I won’t be able to which means I’m going to have to buy 3 again for either the PS3 again or my PS4 :(
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.