$ 31 $49.99 Save $21.68 (43%)
FREE Shipping. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
About the product
- A tale steeped in Japanese tradition: Step into Japan as your ancestors imagined it and discover the wonder that captivated orators, storytellers, and generations of the world's most enigmatic people.
- A wealth of customization and tactics: Customize 14 playable characters from more than 30 classes while developing a party to fit a play style.
- Visuals from another age: Inspired by traditional Japanese watercolor and wood carving art, the artwork will transport players to an age filled with mythology and wonder.
- Languages: Enjoy original Japanese and new English voices, plus new English subtitles.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
GOD WARS Future Past is a tactical RPG that explores the untold history of Japan through folklore and tactical combat. Experience the traditional stories of Japan's origin from the points of view of three warring nations through gameplay and beautiful anime cinematics. Engage in deep tactical combat with a myriad of character classes. Explore the lives of heroes who made their mark by fighting against the fate set out before them.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The game looks great on PS4 but it was obviously designed with Vita in mind first as it can look dated to some. You can basically look at this as an enhanced Vita game, which is perfectly fine. The character designs are great and the art work is beautiful as the designers used traditional Japanese culture and water paintings as inspiration. The cut scenes are very well done and deserve praise for their beauty as well.
My overall ratings:
Game play- 9/10
Graphics & Design- 8/10
My amazon score is a 5/5 (I Love It) as I have had zero issues with this game and am very satisfied.
Update, the games crashes a lot, already five times. Save every chance you get.
What I found is that most of the game is again on the low end of decent in ALL categories but I was happy to see that the game is full of content to keep busy for a while which means it shows no signs of cut content repackaged as additional DLC because of greed.
Its quite slow for a while but it builds more flexibility as you gain more characters and jobs unlocked. I have completed the game too but what really hurts the experience was that it kept crashing on me which happens right after a completed battle so all my efforts and time has been greatly wasted. This is why companies need to stop rushing and do more testing. Im tired of the trend of broken/buggy games, learn to fix your s***. It kept crashing on me and put me off the game for a while. Even with the patch 1.01 at the time of this review it kept crashing. I also want to say that the loading times were quite quick even as I play on my stock original PS4 system.
Glad I didn't pay full price otherwise I would have been even more disappointed.