- File Size: 421 KB
- Print Length: 45 pages
- Publisher: Crushing Hearts and Black Butterfly Publishing (July 31, 2014)
- Publication Date: July 31, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00MBOYONM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,197,145 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Goddess of Fire: Ignite (The Elemental Shorts Series Book 3) Kindle Edition
|Length: 45 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
- Similar books to Goddess of Fire: Ignite (The Elemental Shorts Series Book 3)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Keinina has come from this amazing fire goddess with everything, to leaving a marriage, and finding true love with Jack. Now everything has turned for her. Jack has been taken from her and will be forced to wed Neveresis one way or another. But since she has been so amazing and strong, I know she will find a way to get what she wants and have the life she deserves with Jack.
Everything is at a really good pace and kept me on the edge of my seat. I loved once Keinia got to Jack and freed him. I knew right away things were just going to get better and they did! Being on the run for lives pretty much and they only have a short window to escape before Neveresis catches up to them. You can only imagine what would happen if he had gotten to them and had his way. But you can tell Keinia would not let that happen and manage to win in the end.
Again this is another amazing story and I can't wait to see what else the author writes up!
As usual, Eckrich's story is full of action, suspense, intrigue, adventure, and it's all mixed in with some romance and humor. One of my favorite components of the author's style is her ability to weave fantasy into a what-could-be reality, creating a balanced world that feels "whole" enough where a reader can get lost in…easily.
Just when I thought the author wouldn't leave me hanging - she does…and it's done in a manner that leaves me absolutely NEEDING to know what happens next. I won't go into detail because I don't want to ruin the plot for anyone, but holy hell. Can you say intense? This story is like a delicious dessert that's being spoon fed to you as you read…but when you get to the end, you're still salivating…craving more.
Bravo for another job well done. You've created a fan in me, and I can't wait to read what your muse comes up with next! *applauds*
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Mythology & Folk Tales
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Short Stories & Anthologies > Short Stories
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Mythology & Folk Tales
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Short Stories > Single Authors
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Fairy Tales