Other Sellers on Amazon
Goddess Garden - Sport SPF 50 Mineral Sunscreen Lotion - Sensitive Skin, Reef Safe, Sheer Zinc, Broad Spectrum, Water Resistant, Unscented, Non-Nano, Vegan, certified Cruelty-Free - 6 oz Tube
|Sale:||$16.04 ($2.67 / Ounce) FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
Discount Provided by Amazon.
- NEW AND IMPROVED – Gentle and effective formula with water resistance for 80 minutes is ultra-sheer, easier to apply, and unscented.
- MINERAL PROTECTION FOR SENSITIVE SKIN – Non-nano minerals offer powerful broad-spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 50, while organic shea butter and coconut oil hydrate and nourish, making it gentle for even the most sensitive skin.
- REEF SAFE & CRUELTY-FREE – Our formulas are free from harsh chemicals, reef-safe, vegan and Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free, so we mean it when we say we’re safe for sensitive skin and the environment!
- TIPS FOR APPLICATION – Begin with moisturized skin. Cover one small area of skin at a time. If it’s white, keep rubbing!
- JOIN THE MOVEMENT! We're dedicated to protecting people and the planet! Join us @GoddessGarden on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and show us how you #GiveChemicalsTheBird
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
With Goddess Garden Sport Mineral Sunscreen, you can worry less and focus more on the things that matter—like training, playing and competing! Non-nano zinc provides powerful SPF 50 in an unscented formula that's even easier to apply and more sheer than ever. The dry-touch lotion offers water resistance for 80 minutes and stays on even when you're working hard. Filled with only the most gentle ingredients, including reef-safe minerals and nourishing organic ingredients like coconut oil and shea butter, it's just as safe for sensitive skin—and the environment—as ever.
Zinc Oxide 20.0%, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Bisabolol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Cellulose Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Coco-Glucoside, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Diheptyl Succinate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Methyl Dihydroabietate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Water
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.