|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$29.98 - $50.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Hook and Eye closure
- Hand Wash
- Soft-cup bra in floral pattern featuring picot-trimmed edges and adjustable shoulder straps
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Soft cup bra with a delicate floral cluster lace on a 'm frame‘ designed for perfect bust separation in kingfisher, a gorgeous deep turquoise
Alice offers a new soft cup bra featuring an 'M' frame design, giving the ultimate in coverage and support while providing good bust separation. This bra has a French designed lace featuring delicate floral clustersand the semi opaque top cup allows for a lighter look.
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 8 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001JQLOWC
- Item model number: GD6040
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 14, 2002
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I like that it's light and airy, which is what I was specifically looking for.
So far I've washed it about a dozen times and I can vouch for its durability.
When I rummage through my bra drawer, I tend to look around for this one!
About my chest:
- it usually wears bras from the UK in size 34g.
- it likes support and LIFT
- it haaaaaates to be uncomfortable
I tried a wirefree Freya bra and my headlights were pointing towards the ground. No thanks! There's not really much pretty stuff in the world in my size that's wireless... enter Goddess Bras.
(remember: if you usually wear UK bras, be sure to order your US size for Goddess. It's different!)
So on to the bra. Its pointy, for sure, but it's in a super foxy, lacy way. Other 3 section cup bras I have tried in the past leaving me feeling smushed downwards but in this bra I'm headed skyward.
I agree with other reviewers on the support thingies on the side, they poke a bit, but are flexible so not too bad, but I probably wouldn't wear this to sleep because of them.