|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$45.00 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$5.00 (10%)|
- 43% Nylon, Polyamide: 9% Elastane, Spandex: 48% Polyester
- Hand wash cold and no bleach, line dry
- Longline bra with rigid center panel for support.
- Light metal bones at side and back for control and comfort.
- 2 inch underband elastic for anchorage and control.
- Restricted stretch straps for comfortable all day support.
- Leotard back for support and prevention of strap slippage
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Goddess longline bra is a great choice for a control effect garment with a smooth silhouette. this product has a rigid center panel of support with light metal bones at side and back to aid anchorage. in addition, this bra has a power net side and back for control and comfort with restricted stretch straps for comfortable all day support. the leotard back gives support and prevention of strap slippage.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003VD33L6
- Item model number: 6094
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I also would never have ordered the correct size without their chart, so please give this chore its due and hopefully you'll be as pleased with the fit as I am. I'm not saying Goddess' sizes are wacky at all, I'm just one of the millions of American women who was not wearing the right size for my body.
This creates a very classic retro line that can accommodate a decently low garment dip in the back neckline but maintains control of the cleavage out front. I have to remind myself not to tug it down too far because the side stays will poke my hips a bit, but I mitigated that impulse by adjusting the shoulder straps and it takes care of the rest.