|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$32.39 - $67.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Hook & Eye closure
- Lace bustier with sweetheart neckline featuring scalloped edging and back hook-and-eye closures
- Optional shoulder straps
- 2" bottom band for support
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The best strapless you'll ever wear! Underwire nylon lace cups with detachable convertible straps. Anchoring waistband for a smooth silhouette. Flexible boning in cups and all around the midriff for slenderizing support. Colors: White and Black. Sizes: B, C, D, DD, F, FF 34-50.
Style #689 from Goddess. Reg. $48.00 Sale $44.80
Light boning in the cups to shape and support all cup sizes, boning in the body of the garment for shaping and support
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 8 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00127YBAA
- Item model number: GD0689
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 14, 2002
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Some key things to point out:
This does give you a bit of my my FH and I have dubbed "50s boobs". They point out in a pin-up model-esque sort of way. I imagine even smaller chested women will find that they have some umfph to their bust line. I personally like the way this looks, but I can see how some might not.
I generally wear a 42DDD or 42E (depending on cut).Read more ›
I tried the above "formula" and I got my perfect fit. I highly recommend this bra. My only problem with it, is that you may need some help to get it hooked up. Hope this review helps.
The only negatives:
- it is tricky to get into - you may need someone to snap you up in the back.
- The sizing is a little kooky. Since I wear a 38G, I went with a 40FF, as per the recommendation from other users. It is a little bunchy underneath the cup, but not enough to bother me or make me want to return it.
Wearing this Goddess Bra makes me feel like a 1950's pin-up model especially when I wear it with lace panties and high heels. Honestly, it conjures up images of Rita Hayworth as Gilda and listening to the seductive singing of Julie London.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Being a busty woman, I was hesitant to order online. This bra is amazing. The support is great. Just be mindful of wearing tight fitting clothing. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Mahogany Turner
I took the advice from others' reviews and ordered a larger band size. I usually wear a 38DD, so I ordered a 42C. The band size was perfect, but the cup size was way too big. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Michelle Scherer
I really liked it except for one thing. The shape of the bra is very pointy and I did not find that flattering to my breasts. If it were not for that, I'd have kept it. Read morePublished 12 days ago by M Holmes
i went up a size and down in the cup. the cup was too big and the other part was still too tight.Published 15 days ago by Deb in Atl
I looked at the reviews telling me that around ran small and the cup ran big. So I adjusted my normal size of 42 f and bought the 44dd. Read morePublished 23 days ago by Brandi D.
I cannot stress too much that the cups run large. I'm a 38DDD, which they don't carry. Conventional wisdom says "one band size up, one cup size down", which for me would be... Read morePublished 26 days ago by Janet G