|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$47.90 - $59.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Hook and Eye closure
- Lace bustier with sweetheart neckline featuring scalloped edging and back hook-and-eye closures
- Optional shoulder straps
- 2" bottom band for support
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Goddess Style 689. Longline, strapless underwire bra. Pretty sheer lace. Vertical boning through cups for uplift and support. Light boning for shaping and support. Non-stretch center gore. Stretch back wings. Adjustable stretch straps included. 2 column, 7 row hook and eye back closure. Center front is approx 11'' tall. Center back is approx 8'' tall. U.K. cup sizes. See size chart for U.S. conversion..
Light boning in the cups to shape and support all cup sizes, boning in the body of the garment for shaping and support
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 8 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00127YBAA
- Item model number: GD0689
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 14, 2002
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
The only negatives:
- it is tricky to get into - you may need someone to snap you up in the back.
- The sizing is a little kooky. Since I wear a 38G, I went with a 40FF, as per the recommendation from other users. It is a little bunchy underneath the cup, but not enough to bother me or make me want to return it.
Another review mentioned the "50's style" effect to the bust. This is true. It definitely holds you up with a bit of a cone shape. Not Madonna, but yeah. They're up there.
Overall, happy and will definitely use in the future.
Otherwise, I thought the boning was interesting. The premise seems like it may work and be supportive if you can get your size right. I couldn't fully assess the bra's functionality as I did not have the correct size (hence the 3-star rating).
Make sure you spread out the cups completely before trying to put it on. The boning in the cups can be somewhat painful if you don't! You may need assistance to fasten this bra. Putting it on with the fasteners in the front and twisting it around doesn't work so well as your incorrect breast will get caught in the incorrect cup as you're trying to turn it all the way around.
I ordered a 50 D. Pros and Cons:
The best support from a strapless bra, ever.I have worn it several times and it holds up the girls better than some of my bras that have straps.
It isn't hot.
It is comfortable.
It is feminine.
It is good quality.
Even though I ordered the cups smaller than usual, they're STILL too big! I'm going to put a few stitches in by hand, and tighten the cups up a bit.
But that's the only problem I have with this bra. I intend to buy more, and I would recommend it to a friend with no hesitation at all.