Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on May 19, 2017
Wonderful book, which looks at the Olympian Goddesses as eternal personality types. If you want a self help book on Goddesses, that does not preach spirituality, take a look at this book. It's a classic!
on April 1, 2017
Very intense book, written by an MD psychiatrist, about various women's personalities, and how they
relate to the Greek goddesses. Makes you think a lot about yourself and women close to you.
on November 30, 2017
Needed it for school
on December 25, 2015
An intriguing book and very relatable. My women's spirituality group is now basing a year's program around the seven goddesses explored in Bolen's book. Not only does it make real some of the Greek goddesses, but allows us to understand how their traits and stories might play out in the lives of today's women. Still timely.
on December 28, 2015
I loved the way each archetype is portrayed not only from the myth but with clear examples of how it is played in real life. I could recognized all the archetypes in myself and my clients which gives me a broader view to allow them to dialogue and come to a better results from harmonizing all the voices inside.
on March 17, 2017
A very good book. Highly suggest for everyone.
on January 17, 2014
My present work is class readings of novels and I've always applied junguian structure analysis to the books I choose. As a feminist I center my appreciation on the heroines. So I bought this book by Dr. Shinoda, very profound and a wonderful tool for my type of interpretation.
You can complement your work with Gil Haroian-Guerin's book THE FATAL HERO, also excellent!
on December 17, 2015
Book was surprisingly good. I was required to read this book for a gender and communication class.At first I thought it would be about crystal channeling or whatever hoodoo voodoo but it was not at all. Book had a lot of really good information, based on archetypes.
on September 12, 2016
This book will change your view on how you see yourself. A must read for all women who love learning about how the mind and intuitive nature of women work.
on December 25, 2012
Jean Shinoda Bolen's work is invaluable to me.
I have always loved to find out why people do the things they do. This book has opened my eyes and heart to understand people better, especially women and best of all, myself!
Perfect for giving to anyone who cares about understanding and appreciating what motivates people at the deepest level.
Thank you Jean Shinoda Bolen. This book has changed me by giving me insight. J Frost