Godinger Palm Highball, Set of 4
|Price:||$20.78 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Part of the exquisite Palm Crystal Collection by Godinger, these highballs feature lovely palm tree cuts that shine and sparkle in light!
- Ideal for water, juice or any delicious beverage, these lend a aura of sophistication to any dinner table or fancy event.
- Makes a very wonderful and cherished gift for Mother's, Valentine or Christmas. #1 Housewarming gift!
- 12 oz capacity; 2.99L X 2.99W X 5.51H
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love these! Look at my previous post on all of this collection.
Loved these. Vendor was great about replacing one broken glass.Published 3 months ago by Debra Houghton
Very nice, but no lead in this crystal ware. One can notice a difference in the quality. A little less brilliant looking and feeling than crystal ware with lead. Read morePublished 5 months ago by David Sussman
Love these! I may not be able to go to an island so I brought the island home with these beautiful palm tree crystal glasses.Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
Totally quality glasses! They are so beautiful and what a nice weight. These were a gift for my best friend at Christmas and she was thrilled to have them.Published 5 months ago by Rinderella
Heavy quality. Nice etching. Beautiful design. Washes well in the dish washer.Published 5 months ago by JenniLeigh
The glasses are very thick. They are fairly heavy and do not break easily; great for a family who are hard on glasses and tend to break their glasses often. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Amazon Customer