Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 35 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 36 reviews
on December 5, 2015
My 3rd or 4th order. Best price always at Amazon. Also, I can't find this anymore in our local groceries. This is really my favorite chocolate. The salted caramel really makes such a wonderful difference to the milk chocolate. I have to watch it as I can finish one whole bar in one sitting if I don't stop! Please don't stop selling this!
on August 22, 2013
Godiva milk chocolate salted caramel bar is sinfully delicious. The chocolate is smooth and creamy with bits of buttery crunch. I would definitely recommend to milk chocolate lovers.
on December 30, 2016
best before 2017 Feb。。。
on February 14, 2015
These are wonderful chocolate bars -- the are not overly salty or caramel-y -- but rather the perfect blend of chocolate/salt & caramel. I would recommend them to anyone!
I usually buy these for my family. In this case, they were a gift to a friend with discerning tastes for chocolate. I sent enough for her to share them with her family but when she started enjoying them, she said they were too good to.
on April 16, 2016
Was super quick to get and the women of my family loved it
on May 12, 2016
Great product, Consumed instantly, Good Packaging
on May 8, 2016
OH! MY! GOODNESS! These are amazing!!!
on June 8, 2016
The best chocolate bar ever
on June 5, 2016
Wife loved them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question