Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $2.99 shipping
Godlyke Power-All PA-9S Guitar Effects Pedal Power Supply Adapter
- Provides a whopping 2000 milliamps of current to meet the demands of today’s complex pedalboards and digital multi-effects
- Featuring professional-grade construction designed to withstand the rigors of the road
- Now with a longer 10 ft power cable
- Lifetime warranty
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Power-all digital power supplies
The world’s first high-current digital power supply, the Power-All was specifically designed for guitar effect users by guitar effect users. The Power-All provides clean, regulated, noise-free power with an energy efficiency rating that archaic transformer-based adaptors just can’t match.
The PA-9S Power-All Single Kit features:
- 9-Volt DC regulated, 2000 milliamp digital power supply.
- Lifetime Warranty – never buy another power supply.
- Power all your pedals from a single power supply.
- Takes up only one outlet space.
- Replaces Boss PSA-120, DOD PS-200R, Morley 9V, DanElectro DA-1, Dunlop ECB-003, Ibanez AC- 109, Guyatone AC-2, Maxon AC210N, Zoom AD-0006 and just about any other 9 VDC power adaptor.
- Special, low-noise circuitry reduces ripple current and hum.
- Ferrite-core filter module on power output cable reduces noise and hum.
- Powers 9 VDC effects from any electrical outlet in the world.
- 10-foot power cable eliminates need for an extension cord.
|Power-All PA-9S||Power-All PA-9B||Power-All PA-9D||Power-All PA-9SEU||Power-All PA-9BEU||Power-All PA-9DEU|
|PA-9 2000 milliamp digital power supply||US||US||US||EU||EU||EU|
|Cable-Blue: 3.5 mm Phone Plug Jumper||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Cable-Green: Line-6 Jumper||✓||2||✓||2|
|Cable-Red: Reverse Polarity Jumper||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Cable-Grey: Battery Clip Jumper||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|5 Plug Daisy Chain||✓||✓|
|11 Plug Daisy Chain||✓||✓|
|Cable Cap Insulator||3||5||3||5|
The world’s first high-current digital power supply, the Power-All was specifically designed for guitar effect users by guitar effect users. The Power-All provides clean, consistent, noise-free power with an energy efficiency rating that archaic transformer-based adaptors just can’t match. The Power-All has recently been upgraded to provide a whopping 2000 milliamps of current to meet the demands of today’s complex pedalboards and digital multi-effects. The improved Power-All also features additional noise filtering circuitry and a longer, 10 foot power cable to power your pedals more quietly and effectively. Featuring professional-grade construction designed to withstand the rigors of the road, we are so confident that the Power-All is superior in design and construction to any other digital power supply on the market that it comes with a lifetime warranty – if anything ever goes wrong with your Power-All, we’ll replace it at no charge to you. The Power-All system – simple, ingenious, affordable and effective – truly a Progression in Power.
Showing 1-8 of 24 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This adapter can be used with Godlyke daisy chain products. I bought mine so that I could leave one plugged in at my home practice space, while I have another in my gig bag to powere my small board with four pedals. In my experience, no daisy chain solution is as quiet as a unit with isolated outputs, but the Godlyke system comes very close.
If you need to power one pedal with a Boss-type adapter, or you need a spare for your daisy chain, this is the best adapter you can buy.
It works flawlessly and breathes new life back into my effects chain. The SD1 has no complaint, sharing with a vibe and two delays. I recommend this power supply as an alternative to or step before one of the higher end supplys.