Godox SL-60W 60W CRI95+ Qa>90 5600±300K Bowens Mount Led Continuous Video Light with BD-04 Barn Door,Wirelessly Adjust Brightness, 433MHz Grouping System,for Video Recording,Wedding,Outdoor Shooting
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$20.00 (13%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 🍀|High Quality 60W LED Bead|: Powerful 60W LED bead offers high light brightness and stable illumination, Sepcially designed protect cover to proect the LED bead.
- 🍀|Wierless Adjustment &Grouping|: RC-A5 Wirelessly adjusts light brightness, wireless 433MHz grouping system(6 groups & 16 channels). Switch the temperature between the Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- 🍀|Durable & Strong|: Powerful 60W LED bead offers high light brightness and stable illumination, Sepcially designed protect cover to proect the LED bead;Excellent heat dissipation with premium heatsink and built-in fan, With temperature control function to prevent oterheating.
- 🍀|Large-sized LCD panel|: Small size, light and portable. Large-sized LCD panel for convenient operation. Settings auto saved. Bowens-style mount adds various accessories.
- 🍀|Application|: It creates stable light resource and even illumination for video recording,photography and wedding shooting,etc. The SL-60W is suitable for outdoor photography, fluorescent lighting, children photography,as it is Continuous Output Lighting ,no flash,protect baby's eyes.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- 60W LED bulbs provide high light brightness.
- The color rendering indes is over 93,presenting the objects authentically.
- Wirelesssly adjust light brightness,wireless 433MHz grouping system（6 groups & 16 channels）
- Large-sized LCD Panel,settings auto saved.
- With temperature control function to prevent overheating
- With specialized protect cover to protect the LED beads
- Small Size,light，and portable
- With premium headsink and built-in fan to offer excellent heat dissipation.
Godox SL-60W LED Video Light
- Video Light : SL-60W White Version
- Power: 60Ws
- AC Power Supply : AC 100-240V 50/60Hz
- Color temperature: 5600±300K
- Color Rendering Index: >95
- R9: 90 ;TLCI (Qa): >90
- 100% illuminance (LUX): 4100(1m)
- 100% Luminous Flux: 4500
- Lighting Brightness Range: 10%-100%
- Wireless group control: 6 Groups (A,B,C,D,E,F)
- Channel: 16 ;Cooling Fan: Yes
- Display Panel: LCD display panel
- Temperature Display: F/C ( press "set" button to switch)
- Dimension: 23x24x14cm (Not included the Lamp cover)
- Net Weight : Approx.1.61kg
High Quality 60W LED Bead
6 Groups&16 channels
Accurate color temperature
Excellent heat dissipation
Standard Bowens Mount
what's in the package
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The accessories are a bit of a mess. It looks like the light was originally packed in a molded foam clam shell. However, the top part of the shell was removed to make room for the accessory gels, barn doors etc. Then it was all crammed into the original box. This meant all parts were touching in shipment. All of the gels are damaged with scratches or creases, some are peeled off completely or partially. The accessories also scratched the light housing in shipment. As far as the barn door attachment itself, it fits very poorly and allows a lot of light to leak out around the ring attachment. The cleaning kit is fine -how hard is it to mess up a few rags in a bag?.
Based on the packing, this shipper doesn't seem to care much about a quality delivery. So, I got a scratched light that works well and a bunch of broken and poorly fitting accessories...but I can keep it all clean with a sweet rag!
UPDATED - A month after purchase.
The seller has emailed me multiple times -never from the same customer support person. At one point they offered to replace my damaged goods -which I appreciate. We've emailed 4 times now. It is always a form letter expressing regret over the poor condition of my goods and then asking if my initial shipment was good. Still no replacement parts. Customer service seems to be limited to a lot of people sending form letters and little follow-up or action to replace my damaged goods. SMH
- PRICE! - $134 vs. $675 for the Aputure 120D.
- Good CRI (not stupendous, but fine for 90% of jobs), nothing gross revealed in skin tones.
- Good output (see attached pic), though not crazy bright
- My kit came with tons of accessories incl barn doors, remote control, colored gels, and micro grid attachment - all for same price as standalone light from other sellers on Amazon. This is one product where you should shop around and get as much bang for your buck as you can.
- Comes with cap for the LED, which many lights do not. Very important when transporting.
- Seems like a solid build for the price point. Is not metal like the 120D, but doesn't seem too flimsy (couple of exceptions to this are noted below)
- Fan is loud for using close to your mics, but a straightforward modification is easily found on YouTube. To be honest, I haven't modified mine yet and have not had issues with fan noise. It is there though if you're trying to hear it.
- Fan noise. Really no reason Godox can't make this thing $15 more expensive and put in a silent fan. Same with their higher output models. So stupid.
- The stand mount and angle tightening mechanisms are plasticky and don't seem made to last. If you have a sizeable modifier on the front of this light, be careful about cranking the angle tightening lever too hard. Plastic is designed to fail.
- The bowens mounting latch is poorly made, the light grabs on to several of my modifiers and wont let go without hassle.
The brightness is around 2/3 of a stop less than the Aputure 120D and so is the price which makes this more compelling than the Aputure. There are a few more benefits from the Aputure, yes, but this is something that you won't go way off.
Wish the product had rechargeable battery. This is one issue that makes it less portable.
The power cord is long enough. The accessories that arrived with the product are spot on, exactly the ones I needed.
As far as the delivery goes, it was on time and package arrived in excellent condition.
I have not noticed any flicker or bending yet. I think this light is a solid choice. I plan to use it with the 120d and 300d. These work very well with the Aputure space light.
There is fan noise, so plan the shots accordingly. If you use a good lab or overhead mic you should be fine. As a side note, the 300D is much louder and that like is around $1000. So again, not a 120d killer but a very welcome addition to any lighting kit.
Top international reviews
When I compare the light (didn't use my light meter) visually, this looks to be around 15% - 20% brighter than Neewer 660 LED panel. Again, this percentage increment may be needed for some, but not for me.
Overall if you are a youtuber or content creator this light is great. If you need to light multiple people you may want to consider the more powerful SL 150W, or using 2 of these. Anyways, its Worth it, Buy it, I'm getting another one!
Use it for commercial work all the time. Haven’t measured noise it makes but haven’t had a problem running many interviews with it. It’s had a couple falls, too - no problem.
Would highly recommend over its more expensive competitors
Cette lumière vaut chaque dollars. Le problème du ventilateur bruyant semble absent, je crois que Godox ont écouté les critiques et résolu le problème.
Vraiment un achat formidable, la qualité est au rendez-vous à un excellent prix.