Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Godox S-type Bracket Bowens Mount Holder for Speed..." and save 51% off the $35.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Godox S-type Bracket Bowens Mount Holder for Speedlite Flash Snoot Softbox Honeycomb
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.67. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- As an optimized patented product, Godox S-type speedlite bracket is superior: all-in-one, smaller size, portable design, no assembly/disassembly, and easy mounting system. Quickly add Bowens-mount lighting accessories to get creative lighting effects.
- Features: * No pre-assembly & post-disassembly. Smaller size, lighter weight, & less occupied space * Unique speedlite mounting way: mounted horizontally or vertically by wrapping speedlite body * Reliable mounting: not require Velcro, no pressure on hotshoe, no metal scratches on speedlites * Mount size is adjustable to fit all brands of speedlites and even Godox AD360 * Bowens mount adds most studio flash accessories, e.g. softbox, reflector, beauty dish, etc.
- S-type bracket combines other fours (L-type Bowens, T-type Bownes, L-type speed ring, T-type speed ring). It supports horizontal and vertical mounting, and has Bowens mount and speedring. It fits all brands of speedlites or barebulb flashes. Adjustable Lighting Direction Unique & Reliable Mounting Way
- Technical Data£º Structure: Compressed and flat structure takes up little space. Mounting Method: Speedlite body is hold and fixed by a big mount, which provides a stable and secure support. Installation: No pre-assembly and post-disassembly. Funciotns With Bowens-mount, Speed ring, Umbrella input, Direction-adjustable handle, Horizontally-movable ability. Material: Durable plastics Dimension (L x W x H): Approx. 15¡Á5.5¡Á22cm Weight: Approx. 410g
- Package Included: 1 x Godox S-type Bracket
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||3.94 x 1.18 x 5.91 inches|
|Item Weight||1.16 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.9 pounds|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||CONXTRUE||iTekLife||Unique Photo, Inc.||Amazon.com||CONXTRUE|
|Color||S-Type||—||S Type Bracket||black||—|
|Item Dimensions||1.18 x 5.91 x 3.94 in||2.17 x 5.91 x 8.66 in||—||9.8 x 27.2 x 3.2 in||—|
Brand New and Ship from Amazon Warehouse. Amazon Takes Care of After-Sale-Service!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only thing that I would change is I wish the knob that lets you adjust the angle of the mount was smooth and didn't function in notches or "steps". That being said, this is an amazing piece of hardware and I invested in two more after I received my first.
The Bowens mount is great.. I've had no issues with anything up to large 60" octaboxes. The side handle allows you to tilt the flash; I've found that the tilt doesn't work great (it tends to be very finnicky) but once set it is a very secure hold.
Unfortunately, the umbrella mount isn't perfect. Several people have reported theirs breaking. The other issue is that the bowens mount reflectors do not line up with the Umbrella hole. This means that you can only use a Bowens Reflector or an Umbrella. I like to use a reflector to shoot into an umbrella, and that's just not physically possible here due to the placement.
If you use speed lights on light stands you need this mount!