Godox TT600 Speedlite Flash with Built-in 2.4G Wireless Transmission for Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Olympus and and other Digital Cameras with Standard Hotshoe
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The number of flashes is about 230(2500mA NI-MH battery). Full flash recycle time is up to 0.1-2.6s(Use Panasonic eneloop batteries).
- High Guide Number: GN60(m ISO 100), short flash duration, high illumination, far Irradiation distance. Stable color temperature at 5600±200K over the entire power range.
- Adopts Godox wireless X system with built-in 2.4G wireless transmission, Godox AD360II-C/AD360II-N flash, TT685C TT685N flash, X1T-C/X1T-N trigger and other devices that with wireless control system.
- High-speed Sync: Can realize HSS when used with Godox Cell-II trigger or X1C/X1N TTL wireless trigger (Sold Separately), the max speed can up to 1/8000s (Depend on the cameras). It's particularly convenient when using the aperture to fill flash on portrait preferentially. Note: The TT600 can NOT realize HSS when used on camera hot shoe.
- Both Optic Transmission and 2.4G Radio Transmission available, offers more stable signal, farther distance, wider range of application, less power consumption, less affected by the obstacle.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Package Height||3.6 x 4.8 x 8.7 inches|
|Shipping Weight||1.3 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item Godox TT600 Speedlite Flash with Built-in 2.4G Wireless Transmission for Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Olympus and and other Digital Cameras with Standard Hotshoe
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Pergear||TNP Direct||Amazon.com||FotoPal|
|Item Dimensions||—||1.18 x 5.91 x 3.94 in||2.17 x 5.91 x 8.66 in||—|
|Item Weight||—||0.66 lb||1.01 lbs||—|
More Attractive Features:
1. Flexible illumination angle adjustment: Vertical Rotation Angle:﹣7° to 90° Horizontal Rotation Angle: 360°
2. Dot-matrix LCD panel with clear and convenient operation. Based on rigorous optical research and design, producing uniform light distribution
and the same brightness on four corners. Follow the pace of the original plant and the software can be upgraded.
3. In M manual flash mode, this flash can function as an optic S1 secondary flash with optic sensor.
With this function, the flash will fire synchronously when the main flash fires, the same effect as that by the use of radio triggers. This helps create multiple lighting effects.
The flash can also function as an optic S2 secondary flash with optic sensor in M manual flash mode. This is useful when cameras have pre-flash function.
With this function, the flash will ignore a single "preflash" from the main flash and will only fire in response to the second, actual flash from the main unit.
Guide No.(1/1 power @ 200mm): GN 60 (m ISO 100)
Vertical Rotation Angle: -7°-90°
Horizontal Rotation Angle: 0-360°
Power Supply: Ni-MH batteries (recommended) or 4*LR6 alkaline batteries
Full Power Flashes: Aprox.230(2500mA Ni-MH battery)
Recycle Time: Approx. 0.1~2.6 seconds(eneloop Ni-MH batteries of Panasonic).
Flash Duration: 1/300－1/20000 seconds
Color Temperature: 5600K±200K
Wireless Flash Function: Master, Slave, Off
Controllable slave groups: 5(A,B,C,D,E)
Transmission Range(approx.): 100m
Channel: 1~32 Package Content:
1* Godox TT600 Flash
1* Mini Stand
1* Protection Case
1* Instruction Manual
1* Pergear Clean Kit
Top customer reviews
besides all this happening... this is a great flash... i dont get the gloves but ok :/
I am a professional wedding/portrait photographer based in NYC. The reason that I purchased the TT600 is because my prior experience with Godox V850 and Godox AD180. V850 and AD180 works great with Godox 433MHz trigger.
I had purchased a total of 4 TT600 to supplement my current wedding light setup. Initially I thought my current Godox 433Mhz trigger would work with these, but they won't. So I purchased the new 2.4GHz receivers to be used on the v850 and ad180.
My current set up is to use 2 TT600 on my cameras (Fujifilm XT-1 and XE-2) and using these 2 Speedlite in Master mode to control 2 other TT600 in slave mode, plus the two V850 flash that I have with the new receiver.
Everything just works great in dark wedding receptions and ceremony.
Of course this is all done manually. If you need TTL support for Canon and Nikon, you can always choose other models that Godox offers.
The recharge time for 2400 ma works good in full power, not as great as V850 due to the use of AA batteries. But I normally use higher ISO to reduce the output of the flash and thus reduce the recharge time of the flash.
I just wish Godox can make the new trigger transmitter in 2.4Ghz for non Canon and Nikon user.
As for now, this product work great for me!