4 Year Asurion Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Godox X1T-S 2.4G TTL Wireless Flash Trigger Transmitter for Sony DSLR Cameras with MI Shoe e.g. A77II A7RII A7R A58 A99 ILCE6000L - With Pergear Cleaning Kit
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Built-in 2.4G wireless transmission, operating distance can reach up to 100 meters. Support GR group flash, max.5 groups & 32 channels.
- Applies to SONY DSLR Cameras with MI Shoe e.g. A77II, A7RII, A7R, A58, A99, ILCE6000L, etc. Support GR group flash, max.5 groups & 32 channels.
- Fully Support TTL autoflash, 1/8000s High-speed Sync, Second Curtain Sync, Flash Exposure Compensation, Flash Exposure Lock, Modeling Flash Control, etc.
- X1S transmitter can remote control the Godox Flashes wich has built-in 2.4G wireless X system. When using in combination with XTR-16 or XTR-16S receiver, X1S transmitter can remote control the Godox flashes wich do not have built-in 2.4G wireless X system.
- Big and clear LCD panel offers convenient operation. Support USB firmware upgrade. Versatile functions such as synchronization delay setting, wireless shutter release, zoom setting, C.Fn custom functions, etc.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
X1T-S Flash Trigger for Sony Cameras that has PC Sync Socket
Built-in Remote System: 2.4G wireless transmission
Modulation Mode: MSK
Power Supply: 2 * AA(Not Included)
Manual Flash: Yes
TTL autoflash: TTL
Multi Flash: yES
Flash Exposure Compensation: Yes(±stops in 1/3 stop increments)
Flash Exposure Lock: Yes
Focus Assis: Manual open
Second Curtain Sync: No
Modeling Flash: Yes(Setting on the camera)
Controllable Slave Group: Max.5(A/B/C/D/E)
Transmission Range(Max.): About 100m
Sync Delay Set: Yes(0-10ms, use 100 as the unit)
Modeling flash: ON/OFF
Zoom Setting: Adjust the flash's focal length through the transmitter
LCD Panel: Wide LCD Panel, backlight on/off
Output Interface：Use a PC cord to input and output
Firmware Upgrade：Use the Micro USB to upgrade
Memory Function ：Settings will be stored 2 second after last operation and recover after a restart
1 * X1T-S Transmitter
1 * Pergear Clean Kit
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I paired this up with my A6300 and a Godox 350S and it's perfect! Really like being able to control the flash output from this unit and haven't received any misfires. For the price and convenience, it's perfect. I will probably be getting another Godox 350 to pair with it so I can have a nice little portable studio. I like the fact I can do TTL remotely, as well as setting manual if I need to do something more tricky. I usually use it about 15-20 feet away, so it definitely works well at this distance. One last thing I loved is when I adapt my 50mm 1.2L or my 85 1.2L, the trigger doesn't protrude to touch the lens. My previous YN triggers were not able to attach with those lenses.
I jumped on Youtube and looked at some reviews and tutorials in using it. I'll say this, those tutorials are way better than using the instruction book.
You can control the flash power, the channels, ttl, all through the trigger. Once you learn the functionality it works great.
have noticed the viewing angle sucks pretty bad. so, if you are using it for real estate, be aware you will likely have to lean over quite a bit to see it. i'm like 6'3" and it's a little annoying. the one with the angled screen looks more ideal...but i wanted something that had ttl.