Beauty Books with Buzz Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on September 23, 2016
I had to review the movie for a college class and was not looking forward to watching the movie. But it was not at all what I expected. It had a story line that was easy to follow. The music was great. I watched it twice becasue it was that good. I am hoping to find time in the near future to watch the second one.
14 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on March 18, 2018
What an amazing movie, if you have ever had your doubts about faith I encourage you to watch this. Also if you're a believer its a great movie to watch. I cry every time I watch it, I also enjoyed the music so much I also purchased the CD. A great movie to watch with the family, grab the popcorn and snacks and sit down for an inspirational tale.
One person found this helpful
on April 29, 2016
I thought the movie was very well done. So many people out there stopped believing in God because they didn't understand why he does what he does.God loves us all and if you believe in Jesus and follow God's rules on Judgement day you be taken by Jesus before his father and have ever lasting life. Imagine the billions of prayers God receives in a day. He is our creator and we must have faith in him
3 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
I loved it. His proof of God is as good in this limited format as I could expect. One of the best things this movie has done for me is to introduce me to Oxford mathematician John C. Lennox and his books, as well as the Newsboys, both highly recommended.
3 people found this helpful
|1111 comments|Report abuse
on September 20, 2016
I thought this was very well done. I liked it. Characters were strong in their performances. Shows how one person through intimidation & bullying is allowed to control others until one person takes the risk to take a stand.
on September 10, 2016
Movie was surprisely good. It was gripping at times. It addressed how unpredicable relationships came be, despite Love. The
classroom debate on the existence of God was well presented. Some things were predictable; but some things "I didn't
see it coming". I would recommend this movie, especially those who are interested in the debate on the existence of GOD
and day to day relationships, with the underlying theme of "right vs wrong" and "good vs. evil. The movie was NOT too preachy.
on April 20, 2016
The film is a great feel-good movie about faith, loss of it, and realizing that believing in God doesn't always mean life will be perfect. Yes, the storyline is topical and not very "deep", but it's just a little over an hour an a half -- to expect an in-depth debate over the existence of a being who has been the source of contention for centuries is a little lofty. The movie does what it's intended to do; get people to think about the fact that they have a choice to make. Great to watch with the family. The negative reviews about it being atheist-bashing are about as helpful as deeming Independence Day alien-bashing. A film titled "God's Not Dead" *might* stress his existence and attempt to convince people to learn more about Him. Just guessing here though. 4 stars instead of 5 for some of the too-quick jumps in the plot, and the stereotypical violent portrayal of Ayesha's father.
8 people found this helpful
on August 30, 2017
A great movie that brings out the reason for believing. The research that went into the movie for proving the existence of God is very well done.
on May 25, 2018
Loved it the first time I watched it, and loved it again watching it with family. It teaches that knowing your faith takes more than just going to church. You have to read the Bible and study it.
on January 15, 2018
Excellent movie! Can't wait to watch part 2.
God is not Dead! And Jesus is real for all the unbelievers I pray u will seek God. And the knowledge of him, do you too can know jus how wonderful he is... He's the best thing that ever happen to me!!