Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 15,699 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17,089 reviews
on May 27, 2017
I totally love this movie. If apologetics is your area of interest, you will too. Kevin Sorbo was excellent as usual and the rest of the cast was well chosen and did not disappoint.
Sometimes Christian movies are so afraid to touch on serious and real life topics, they make the movie like a kid's movie. But not this one.
It was fantastic.
I watch it when I'm in the mood to be inspired.
on September 29, 2016
I thought this movie was very touching. As a former student of a university I can relate a little to what the main character went through. Being from a small town, college opened up my eyes to many things including the differences of religious beliefs.
Gods not dead tells the story of a student named Josh who finds himself in a predicament when his atheist philosophy professor basically demands that the whole class agrees that God is dead and writes that on a piece of paper with their signature. Josh who is a Christain is unable to do this as everyone else in the class writes away without a second thought. Because of his choice he has to convince the class and professor that God is not dead. Josh faces many trials and hardships during this journey and finds out who will stand by his side through it all. He touches many and the ending is bitter sweet. Overall I really enjoyed this movie!
on July 26, 2016
Great movie, recommend watching it with your kids; it puts a lot of things in perspective, and answers a lot of questions they may have as well.
on July 28, 2016
Watched with my teenage granddaughters. We all thought it was wonderful. Very inspirational and a great way to have a conversation about our believes.
on April 29, 2016
I thought the movie was very well done. So many people out there stopped believing in God because they didn't understand why he does what he does.God loves us all and if you believe in Jesus and follow God's rules on Judgement day you be taken by Jesus before his father and have ever lasting life. Imagine the billions of prayers God receives in a day. He is our creator and we must have faith in him
on December 10, 2016
This movie was made to give a voice to the oppression on campuses. The arguments that aren't allowed to be made in universities are brought out here. Take it for that and you will see the beauty of this movie. Haters of God (the God they don't believe in ) will hate no matter what.
on July 11, 2017
Awesome! I had reservations about watching this movie, for a myriad of reasons, but I'm so glad I took the time and gave it a shot. Heck, even half way through the movie I almost ended it with boredom. Nevertheless, I gave it a shot and hung in there until the final few moments of the film where everything comes together. I pray you too will watch and enjoy!
Cannot saw enough good things. I was engrossed the entire movie and when I wasn't brought to tears I wanted to stand and cheer. Simply a terrific way to spend a couple hours.
on September 20, 2016
I thought this was very well done. I liked it. Characters were strong in their performances. Shows how one person through intimidation & bullying is allowed to control others until one person takes the risk to take a stand.
on March 20, 2017
Excellent movie! Good acting, and a great message. The ending of Kevin Sorbo's character is a bit melodramatic, but it gets the point across. I love the music by the Newsboys.