Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon kidsevergreen kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 130 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 152 reviews
on March 27, 2014
This soundtrack exemplifies the movie and the profound message that God's Not Dead has to offer. The songs were very obviously and carefully chosen for their lyrics. Listen and you will be moved.
on April 1, 2014
I loved this movie. It touched home and made me step back and thank God for all I have. Real feel good movie. The audience was clapping at the end. Thank you Kevin Sorbo, David A.R. White and all those who made this movie possible.
on April 13, 2014
God's Not Dead is a real life story that is facing so many of our kids going off to college in today's liberal education system. It was so refreshing to see a story about a child who believes so strongly in his convictions he'll place his whole planned future on the line for God. Our relationship with God is more important than or career choice, more important than our girlfriend choice... it is the ultimate choice. God has allowed us to choose, that's what makes the choice so special, I hope all of you choose to see the movie and more importantly choose to recognize that God's Not Dead!
on March 8, 2014
I so appreciate that I had the opportunity to pre-order. The CD arrived before the expected date, which I really appreciate. I am so thrilled with this CD, the entire CD is so inspirational .
on November 12, 2014
The movie was very uplifting, even though I watched it alone and there are some parts that breaks your heart. It is a movie that asks of the characters to test their own faith's or to open their hearts to a new one. As a non-practicing Catholic it has me rethinking my faith in God's Church. I still don't know if I would say I would stay Catholic yet I believe in God and I believe in his Son Jesus Christ; as I am married to a Jewish man we have learned to coexist and this movie was personally rewarding to me.

It is not up to anyone to say who's faith is right and who's is wrong, it is important that one has faith in something it be God, Buddha, Mekkah or Darwin's Theory; embrace your faith and go with it give yourself to your God allow him or her to save your soul.

This country needs as many God's as we can get to save it from the evil that has set upon us.
on August 15, 2014
Great apologetics built-in. WE NEEED MORE MOVIES LIKE THIS. Hollywood is suffering this year because they are ignoring one of the biggest movie-spending segments that exists, and it's all because Hollywood has made 2014 the year it's going to ignore the family audience. You wouldn't even be seeing this movie if it were reliant on the Hollywood machine. If Hollywood is going to make something about Christianity they have to flaw the characters or take out the miracles, or in some other way insult you and blaspheme God themselves. Take The Wolf Of Wall Street for example by the same guy who offended Christians decades ago with The Last Temptation Of Christ. In this latest Scorsese movie he placed an average of 3 F'words every minute for the entire 180 minutes, plus the other gutter talk, sex scenes, and blasphemies. Hollywood is making crap and a lot of people aren't buying. The Noah movie Hollywood produced was so divergent from the Bible as to make the true story completely invisible, only the character names remained the same (some of them anyway) to protect the bottom line. It's not about the Biblical Noah, period! They shouldn't have named Russell's character "Noah" Dumbledore would have pulled the crowd they tried to please and maybe would have made more money for them. Noah isn't even worthy of renting or your time lost in viewing. The movie "Heaven Is Real" was made to make you feel good without offending the athiests, so don't expect a lot of theology or gospel in that little film.
on May 13, 2014
When I listen to this I simply want to dance for our LORD. It is a great CD and I can not wait to see the movie once it is available on DVD. I play this in my car with the windows rolled down because it makes me want to shout to the world that OUR GOD is not Dead....He lives on the inside just waiting for you to let Him work through you. I love the fact that someone is willing to fight (put God on trial in front of their entire class) for our LORD and perhaps that is the only exposure that someone needs to believe. God works through folks with different talents and this CD make me want to tell everyone about our LORD.
on February 22, 2015
I Play it all the time as I sew or ride my bike. I wish everyone would hear the words and understand the message of God's love and redemption. I saw the movie last August, and six weeks later a friend 's 13 year old son died and the father said within days, there's something more to life. The Answer is in the soundtrack. Garnet
on May 30, 2016
love the music!
on June 3, 2014
My husband and I took a fellow parishioner (80 yrs. old) to see this movie and we all loved it. By the middle of it she was tapping her feet along to the music. It is so applicable for today's youth. We are going to use it at our church for dinner and a movie and also for a youth event. May God Bless all who were a part of this fantastic movie and the music. It's always in the car CD player.