- Paperback: 132 pages
- Publisher: VDM Verlag Dr. Müller (September 12, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9783639065107
- ISBN-13: 978-3639065107
- ASIN: 3639065107
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 0.3 x 8.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,175,705 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
In God''s Presence: Conquering Addiction Through Dance
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Find Rare and Collectible Books
Discover rare, signed and first edition books on AbeBooks, an Amazon Company. Learn More on AbeBooks.com.
About the Author
Elizabeth Delancy, MFA, PhD, was awarded a prestigious McKnightDoctoral Fellowship for her studies in the Humanities at FloridaState University. In addition to her scholarly pursuits, she hasworked professionally as a dancer with Urban Bush Women, and iscurrently an Adjunct Professor of Dance and Humanities atTallahassee Community College.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|