Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: God's Waiting List
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports

Format: DVD|Change

on May 30, 2006
This movie was so good I really need to watch it again. Don't let the title fool you. This isn't your average religious based film. This film is gritty, urban and raw.Roger Guenveur Smith stars in the film as Soloman. He owns a business and has gotten into pretty bad debt. His sister Teresa has a dream of owning her own floral business. Although they don't look a bit alike the two siblings are very close. Due to Soloman's debt,(not knowing this is the reason) Teresa ends up paralyzed. She immediately pulls away from her girlfriend Rachel. This film deals with so many things. After the accident Teresa questions her faith and Soloman continues to doubt. And poor Rachel finds herself spiraling out of control. It's a really good movie. My review won't do the film justice you have to see it for yourself.
on March 1, 2012
The movie was totally not what I expected. I was apalled at the curse words. The actors were good but the curse words literally turned me off.
on August 13, 2012
this just show what greed and lying does. it hurts the one you love for no reason.he just lied to everyone that he came in contact with..
on January 25, 2010
We have a family movie night each week. All I can say is the producers of this movie do little to warn the viewers of the graphic sexual depiction filmed in this movie. On the other hand, this movie did convince me that each movie shown in the public market should have posted on it either a G, PG, PG-13, R, or X rating especdially when words like GOD are used in movie titles. Please have the courtesy to warn us parents who like to watch movies with our little children exactly to what they will be exposed.
on January 22, 2012
I enjoy all the dvd that i have order so far they are great will be ordering more later on
on May 5, 2007
I was very disappointed with this film. I am a born again Christian and feel that this film does not represent Christianity in any way. This film is about lesbianism which God does not condone. I purchased this film believing that I could show it to a group of young Christians and couldn't. This film should not be categorised Christian genre as it is not.
on June 14, 2015