Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-10 of 68 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 93 reviews
on May 1, 2014
This book is a pure treasure! It is well written and breaks down Proverbs 31 into terms that a child can understand. {It even defines those terms in the back as well.} The rhymes really stick in your head, which is perfect for planting the seeds of God's word in young heart and minds. The only things of note are for Messianic believers in Yeshua. One of the beautiful paintings, the one for Proverbs 31:20, is of a Christmas setting with a little girl sitting by a Christmas tree wrapping presents to send to a mission. There is also one use of "Jesus" and a mention of a birthday in the dedication. For my family, this is not enough to reject this precious treasure and I enjoy using resources like this to teach my children the difference between worldview and Scriptures, but I know some families may struggle with such points and I just wanted to mention it. All and all I think this is a great addition to our bookshelf!~
on August 13, 2016
Our family loves George's delightful line of biblically-sound children's books, including GOD'S WISDOM FOR LITTLE GIRLS. The illustrations are charming, also. We like to take our time through them, discussing each page and looking closely at the pictures, since the artist includes so many details. George's books have become a tradition in our family. They're favorites in this gran'mama's library. Speaking for myself and my four grandtreasures, we highly recommend them.
on March 14, 2017
Sweet wisdom. My granddaughters 6 and 12 enjoy.
on November 27, 2013
The writing is lovely and the illustrations are beautiful. There is a picture frame titled God's Little Girl" within the illustration at the end of the book for you to put in a photo of the child...a neat surprise for the child when she sees it for the first time. I had gotten one for our grand daughter a few years ago and (in addition to this one) have since purchased the "God's Wisdom for Little Boys" for our grandsons. It's been a hit with all of them.
on June 29, 2016
Like the book but our 5 year old is a little immature spiritually to appreciate it. I believe with another couple of years of teaching and church and Awana and direction from home, this will be a great teaching aid
on December 15, 2015
This is a wonderful book to teach young girls some of the principles in proverbs 31. It is a little cheesy, but my girls totally love it and want me to read it to them over and over again. Each page has a different scripture on it, which I also love.
on January 14, 2014
I love reading this book to my daughter. I started reading it to her before she was born and now she's 3 months old and sits on my lap and loves hearing it read to her every night. The virtues are written in beautiful rhymes and the pictures are pretty, too. The verses correspond with each virtue. I love sharing these truths with my daughter to help her better understand the Proverbs 31 woman and how women, especially in this generation, should behave.
on May 22, 2016
The best book for little girls I've ever encountered--teaches things that are eternal and the illustrations are absolutely precious. Wholeheartedly recommend!
on September 26, 2014
This is a great book that could be used as a family heirloom to be passed along to the next generation. It teaches little girls how to be everything God wants them to be. The illustrations and wording is great, not too long and not boring at all. God's Wisdom for Little Boys is excellent too with the same great qualities! They would make excellent Mother's Day/ Father's Day gift to give for the recipient to read and share with their children.
on August 14, 2016
Excellent book! Highly recommend. Great to give as gift. Art work is amazing! Great for girls of any age!