- Series: Cambridge English Prose Texts
- Paperback: 276 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press (July 27, 1984)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521286565
- ISBN-13: 978-0521286565
- Product Dimensions: 5.4 x 0.6 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,470,868 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Burke, Paine, Godwin, and the Revolution Controversy (Cambridge English Prose Texts)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
This month's Book With Buzz: "Little Fires Everywhere" by Celeste Ng
From the bestselling author of Everything I Never Told You, a riveting novel that traces the intertwined fates of the picture - perfect Richardson family and the enigmatic mother and daughter who upend their lives. See more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Analysis of the great Revolution debate of late eighteenth century England, inspired by the French Revolution, reveals how the passions of oppositional writers were sufficiently aroused to create a "pamphlet war."