- Age Range: 3 and up
- Series: Usborne First Experiences
- Paperback: 16 pages
- Publisher: Usborne Pub Ltd (January 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 079452592X
- ISBN-13: 978-0794525927
- Product Dimensions: 0.2 x 8.5 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (12 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #397,447 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Going to the Dentist (Usborne First Experiences) Paperback – January, 2010
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great book for kids. But if you are a dental hygienist like me. You will not like it.Published 5 months ago by mr. vasquez
This was a perfect book to get our 2 year old ready for his first trip to the dentist. It does talk about cavities and shots but we just skipped over that page.Published 16 months ago by Katie B.
Bought with the Berenstain Bears Visit the Dentist as a precursor to our first dental appointment. This book is really good.Published 23 months ago by TheFarmersWifeWithTwins