- Series: The Five Pillars of Lifelong Fitness
- Paperback: 104 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (March 15, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1481178172
- ISBN-13: 978-1481178174
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.2 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 16 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,205,824 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Going the Distance: The Three Essential Elements Of Optimal Lifelong Fitness And Injury Prevention (The Five Pillars of Lifelong Fitness) (Volume 1) Paperback – March 15, 2013
|New from||Used from|
See the Best Books of 2018
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
- CSCS Study Guide 2018 & 2019: CSCS Exam Content & Practice Test Prep Book for the NSCA Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist Test PaperbackAPEX Test Prep Personal Trainer Test Prep Team
About the Author
Cris Dobrosielski is a nationally recognized expert in fitness, injury prevention, and athletic performance who has helped thousands of individuals improve their lives. Cris’s results driven coaching has benefited top names in business, politics and education, as well as NFL athletes, world class competitors, and cancer, stroke, and cardiac patients. Cris’s balanced philosophy and ability to inspire has earned him national television coverage on CBS Evening News and a prestigious role in a major educational video series for the American Council on Exercise. Cris is a four-time World Champion, two-time National Champion, and thirteen-time Southern California Regional Champion in Masters open water competitions.
Try the Kindle edition and experience these great reading features:
Showing 1-8 of 16 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Going the Distance: The Three Essential Elements Of Optimal Lifelong Fitness And Injury Prevention (The Five Pillars of Lifelong Fitness) (Volume 1)
I showed my copy to my mom, who was a physical therapist. She glanced through the book, said that she had used the exercises for her patients, and took down the relevant information to order her own copy.
Definitely get this book!!!